Getting Out Of A Rut

Chapter 69

Niall's POV

It's been three days since I found out about my parents' divorce. I've literally done nothing but mope and complain. I haven't even seen the light of day once during the past four days. Honestly, I don't know how Ariana has put up with me being in the condition that I am. She's so good to me that I feel like I don't even deserve her.

I'm sick of being in this rut, I need to lift myself out of it. Ariana and I only have two more days until our week off is over. I've wasted three days of it and I feel like crap. She deserves to have a bit of fun on her time off and so do I.

"Ariana?" I shout. She comes running into the room. "Yes Niall?" I smile a small smile. "Want to go out today? I'm starting to feel like a hermit. Plus, I feel like crap for wasting nearly half of our week off causing you nothing but misery." She caresses my hand. "You did not cause me any misery Niall. You were going through a tough time and I wanted to help you get through it."

"God I love you Ariana. I don't know what I would do without you." She pecks me on the lips. "Well, it's a good thing you don't ever have to think about that because you're stuck with me. I'm here through thick and thin. You can't get rid of me that easily Niall." I push her onto the bed and kiss her back. "And you're stuck with me."

Ariana's POV

 Two hours later...

Niall and I spent an hour making out in bed, which was amazing. I swear every time Niall kisses me, he gets better and better. Now we're heading to the market to do some shopping and then the bank. After we're done with errands, we're going to take a walk on a trail in the woods later.

 Another two hours later...

Niall and I have finally finished our errands. We unloaded the groceries and put them away. Also, we put some money into our savings account, which we've been meaning to do for weeks. Now it's off to the woods.

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter. :) -Mary