It's Nice To Forget For A Little While

Chapter 52

Niall's POV

Wanting to get away from the chaos that's brewing inside of the church, I decide to bring Ariana to my place. I'm going to let her stay the night and then accompany her to Zayn's place tomorrow to pick up her belongings. I'm certainly not letting Ariana go alone. I'd have to be a complete moron to let her waltz into his place by herself.

The first thing we do it head upstairs to the bathroom so I can help her take off the wedding dress. I unzip it slowly, but carefully because I don't want to break it. After that, I take the short covering dress off of her. I'm not trying to be a pervert, but her body is amazing. She's not too small but she's not too big, she's just right. Ariana catches me staring at her and blushes.

"Niall, I love you, but please don't stare at my boobs." I look away, blushing and embrassed, "I'm sorry Ariana, I couldn't help myself. Your body is beautiful." She giggles. "Why thank you, so is yours." I laugh. "My body beautiful? Oh please." Just to prove her wrong, I grab the fat on my stomach and squeeze it. "See? My stomach is disgusting. I'm completely out of shape. I blame it Nando's."

For the rest of the evening, Ariana and I just joke, talk, and laugh with each other. It's nice that for just a little while, we can forget about her and I are going to face in the coming days.

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter. :) -Mary