I Found My Prince Charming

Chapter 54

Ariana's POV

Laying with Niall in his bed is the most peaceful thing in the world, other than sitting by the ocean. I know that Niall and I are going to face hell for the weeks to come, but right now, I'm going to enjoy a temporary stay in heaven.

"Niall?" He looks up from rubbing my back. "Yes Ariana?" "Can I ask you something?" He smiles his dreamy smile. "You can ask me anything." I bite my lip. "How come it took so long for you to tell me how you felt about me?"

He looks at me with sad eyes that reveal his long period of love and lust for me. "I've been trying to work up the courage for months now, but every time I feel just a little bit confident, my nerves get the best of me and I chicken out. Nobody has ever made me as nervous as you do. That's not an insult by the way, it's actually a compliment."

I gently squeeze his hand. "You should told me sooner Niall. I would have given up everything in an instant to be with you. I've only started to truly fall for you over the past few weeks, but I know that as each day goes by, I'll fall in love with you even more. You and I'll create a beautiful love story, one that's even better than Romeo and Juliet."

Tears from in his eyes. "Ariana you don't know how happy I am to hear that. It feels like a dream to me that you're finally mine. I feel like a prince who finally got his princess. I know that's really cheesy, but it's true. You are my Cinderella." I then peck him on the lips. "And you are my Prince Charming Niall James Horan."

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter. :) -Mary