Wait What?

Wait What?

Chapter 55

Niall's POV

The next morning...

It's a little past 10 in the morning at the moment. Ariana and I are enjoying a wonderful breakfast consisting of strawberry pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Thankfully, I didn't burn anything in the process so I'm pretty proud of myself. As you know, I have a reputation of being clumsy and occasionally ditzy.

Anyways, I'm about to clean up some of the mess when someone knocks on the door. Ariana and I both groan simultaneously. It's too early for us to be bugged. We need at least a couple more hours before we face the day. There is a second knock at the door and I decide to answer because I know that it will keep going unless I open the door. When I do open the door, I'm face to face with Harry, Liam, and Louis. Shit...

"Hey Niall. Can we come in? We want to talk to both Ariana and you." I bite my lip. "I don't know if that's a good idea right now." Harry sighs. "We promise we're not going to go A-Wall on you." I sigh. "Fine, you guys can come in." They all enter one by one and sit down on the couch in the living room. Ariana comes up behind me. "I'll finish cleaning up this mess. You go talk to boys, I'll try to join you after." I nod and place a kiss to her cheek.

I take my place across from the boys on a lounge chair. "I'm assuming you guys are because you're confused, frustrated, and shocked about yesterday." They nod in unison. "Okay I'll tell you, but I'm going to have to start from the very beginning."

"As you guys know, we've all been friends with Ariana for awhile. I meet her a couple months before you guys did. Her and I have always been close friends. We do just about everything together in our downtime when I'm not with you guys. Anyways, I've had feelings for her for over six months now. I know I chose the worst time to admit them to her, but it was either that moment or never. Trust me, I wanted to tell her sooner. The problem was I was afraid of being rejected."

Liam gives me a sad smile. "We agree that you choose a horrible moment to confess your feelings, but it's nice that you've finally found someone who makes you happy. You deserve to be in love Niall. It's a bit shocking, but we'll get over it soon enough. Zayn on the other hand, I'm not so sure about. Him and Ariana were together for a year. Nowadays, that's considered an extremely long relationship."

Louis finally speaks up for the first time since he got here. "I don't mean to interrupt you Liam, but you guys should all take a look at Zayn's recent tweets." Louis passes the phone around one by one until his phone finally gets to me. Zayn's recent tweets include "Niall is a dick and Ariana is a whore", "My heart is damaged #heartbroken" , and the most shocking one... "I'm quitting One Direction."

Hoped that you guys like this chapter. :) -Mary