Low Self Esteem

Low Self Esteem

Chapter 30

Ariana's POV

 "Hey boys I have great news." All of them perk up, especially Zayn. "What's the great news?" They all say in unison. "Well along with my bridesmaids, I needed someone to be my maid of honor." I motion for Niall to get up. He stands next to me. "Niall is agreed to be my maid of honor." Immediately, Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Harry burst into laughter. Poor Niall darts out of the room. I glare at all of them. "What's the matter with you all? Niall is doing something to make my wedding day wonderful and here you all are laughing at him for it. Same on you." With that, I make my way out of the living room to go find Niall. 

  After several minutes of searching, I hear wimpering coming from the downstairs bathroom. I knock lightly on the door. "Leave me alone! You've already made me feel shitty enough." He says behind the locked bathroom door. "Niall, it's Ariana. May I come in?" He sighs. "Ariana, you know I love you, but I don't want you to see me like this. I'm pathetic right now. Hell I'm pathetic all the time." "No you're not Niall, don't ever say that again. Now please let me in." He unlocks the door and lets me in.

   "Niall, are you okay?" He dosen't say anything, but collapes into my arms and cries. I run my fingers through his hair. "Sssshhhhh. Niall it's going to be okay. Now try to relax a bit and talk to me." He rubs his eyes and squeezes my hand. "You've known me for awhile now Ariana. You know that I don't have a very high self of steem so whenever someone makes fun of me, it's hard or me to keep it together."

    "I know Niall, but you're a wonderful human being. You shouldn't care about what other think of you, it only matters what you think of you. I'm going to have a long talk with Zayn about this later. If he starts anything, I'll smack him in your honor." He laughs. "Thank you Ariana for being there for me. I don't know what I'd do without you." "Well you don't have to think about that because I'm not going anywhere. Now let's get you cleaned up and off to bed. I'll get everyone out of your hair for the night." 

      I wash Niall's face and guide him to his bedroom. I help him into the bed and tuck him tight under the covers. I kiss his forehead and he smiles as he drifts off to sleep. The sight of him peacefully sleeping honestly is enough to make any girl's heart skip a beat.

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter. :) -Mary