Yes

Yes

Chapter 28

Zayn's POV

   It's Saturday night, which means it's time for me to propose to Ariana. I've been planning this for about three months now so I hope everything will go smoothly. I cup Ariana's face. "How are you enjoying dinner love?" She sighs a happy sigh. "It is amazing. I love this pizza just as much as I love you." I kiss her on the cheek. "I'm glad to hear that. I have to go to the bathroom, but I'll be right back." "Okay babe." I run to the hostess booth, which is right near the bathroom. The hostess smiles at me and hands me the engagement ring. I signal the string orchestra I hired for the evening to start playing.

  I glance over at Ariana who's swaying along to the music. A laugh escapes from my mouth and I head over to her as well. "Ariana would you mind standing for a couple minutes?" She raises her eyebrows. "Sure, but why?" I smile at her. "There's something I want to ask you and I think it would be better if you were standing up." "Okay Zayn." She stands up. 

 "Ariana, the day I met you was the greatest day of my life. We started off being best friends, but eventually become something more. You're beautiful, kind, smart, talented, and so much more. I never want to lose you because if I did, I would only be a half a man. That is why I want to make you mine for good." I get down on one knee and her mouth drops. "Ariana, will you marry me?" She squeals. "Yes yes yes! I will marry you Zayn." I scoop her into my arms and spin her around. "I'm so glad you said yes." Shes shoot me a warm smile. "I'm glad too." 

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter. :) -Mary