I Will Make Her Mine

Chapter 48

Niall's POV

  Did I really just try to tell Ariana my feelings for her? I bet Zayn has probably already found out. He's probably going to kill me at any moment now. A sudden loud knock interrupts my thoughts. I open the door to find a furious looking Zayn. He grabs me by my shirt and pins me up against the wall. 

  "I have tried so long to be nice about all of this Niall and let it go, but I can't any longer. I know you're in love with Ariana. You're probably not going to admit it, but it's honestly so damn obvious. You look at her like a smitten puppy and lord knows you probably have fantasties about being with her, but that's all they'll ever be, fantasties. I thought you were my best friend, but I don't know if you are anymore." I'm struggling to breathe due to the tight grip he has on me.

  "I'm going to make to this very clear to you Niall. If you even think so much as of grabbing ahold my wife to walk her down the aisle at the wedding, I will beat you to a pulp. I don't give a shit about what anyone says. If you try to take her away from me, I will make your life hell. Is that clear?" I nod. "Good. I'm leaving now because looking at you right now disgusts me and makes me want to punch you in the throat." Zayn slams the door on his way out. 

  Zayn dosen't scare me. If Zayn wants a fight over Ariana, then there shall be a fight. I'm not going  down easily. I love Ariana too much to give up on making her mine. 

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter. :) -Mary