I Missed You

I Missed You

Chapter 12

Niall's POV

   Normally I would sulk and moan about the fact that I have to be up at 6 am and not getting sleep, but for the first time in awhile, I don't care. Ariana could have chosen anyone to message when she couldn't sleep, but she chose Harry and me. Harry and ME. Harry and ME. It just amazes me. Her and I have been texting and messaging each other more and that makes me happy. I don't know if Zayn knows about it, but hopefully he dosen't. I know it sounds devious, but I like this secret between Ariana and I. It's fun to have your own secret sometimes.

  Anyways, the lads and I have another full day of recording today. The hope is I can get through another day without being questioned about anyone. I don't want anyone asking me "Who do you like?" or "Are you feeling okay Niall?" I love the lads dearly, but sometimes they just need to mind their own business.

  Zayn's POV

   We've been at it for a few hours now. We've recorded two more songs, which means we only have a few more to go. Niall seems better today. He's been talkative and nothing but smiles. I'm glad to see that he is feeling better. Also, Liam and Louis aren't having that debate about tomatos again, so I'm relieved not to deal with that again, as funny it can be sometimes.

     4 hours later...

The day is finally over and we're free to go home. We got two more songs recorded on top of the other two after lunch so that's a total of four songs that were recorded today. I'm ready to go home and see Ariana. It's only been two days since I've seen her, but it feels like it's way more than that. I get in my car and drive home as quick as I can. Within twenty minutes, I'm reunited with her once again. 

Ariana's POV

  Seeing Zayn face to face makes my heart skip a beat. God I've missed him so much. I throw my arms around him and take in his familiar scent of lilac mixed with blueberries. Don't ask me why he smells like a combination of lilac and blueberries, but that's just his natural scent. He kisses me with such passion that you'd think we've been seperated for a year.

    "Hi babe." He whispers in my ear. "Hi baby" I whisper back to him. I grab his hand and drag him into the house. He laughs at the amount of force I'm pulling his arm with. "For such a tiny girl, I never knew you were this strong." I laugh. "Don't underestimate my powers. I got powers that you only dream of having." We continue to joke back and forth while we just enjoy being in the presence of one another again. All I can say is I can't wait until our weekend getaway on Friday-Sunday. 

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter. :) -Mary