Do You Have A Crush?

Chapter 6

The next morning...

Harry's POV

 The lads and I are currently in the studio working on our next album. We don't have a title for it, but we've been working some of the songs for it. It's coming together, but slowly. So far, we've recorded 5 songs and we have 8 more to go. The lads seem to all be in a good mood, especially Niall. Niall has had this wide grin on his face for the past two hours. I'm afraid if he keeps smiling, his face might give out. Since we have a short break, I decide to pull him aside and talk to him. 

  "Niall you seem to be happy today, which is great, but you haven't stopped smiling for the past two hours and it's starting to creep me out a bit. What's making you smile so much?" He looks down at the ground. "It's nothing Harry. I'm just happy to be in the studio, making music, and having a good time." I raise an eyebrow at him. "Are you sure that's it?" Yes I'm sure. Why did you just raise an eyebrow at me?" "I raised an eyebrow because that smile you have an your face is the goofy one that most guys get when they have a crush on girl and their crush happens to like them back. Niall, do you have a crush on someone?" He laughs. "No I don't and even if I did, I would keep it myself until it became official. Now if you would excuse me Harry, I have to use to bathroom."

    I watch Niall walk down the hall to the bathroom. A smirk forms across my face because Niall just made it obvious that he has a crush on a girl. I'm going to get to bottom of it and figure out who he likes, one way or another. 

Niall's POV

 That was so a close call. If I talked with Harry any longer, I knew he probably would have figured out who I have a crush on. If he or the other lads knew that I had feelings for Ariana, they might flip out at me, especially Zayn. Zayn would probably murder me if he knew I had a thing for his girlfriend. That is why no one is going to know about my feelings for her. I haven't even told my mother about my feelings for her and I tell my mother everything. I just need to lay low and not freak out if someone asks me about potential crushes, I'm going simply going to ignore their question. That's the only thing I can do to prevent it from leeking out to the world. *Sigh* This is going to be hard for me, but I know that right now it's for the best.

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter. :) -Mary