Am I Overstepping Any Boundaries?

Chapter 42

Niall's POV

  I think Ariana was happy to have me tag along today, but I could tell Zayn wasn't. It's not that Zayn dislikes me because he's one of my closest friends, it's just he's getting tired of having to spend every minute of the day with him and his fiancee. Ariana and I should probably talk about this. I turn on my laptop and log onto Skype. I see Ariana under contacts who are online. I hit call and wait for her to pick up, which she does on the second ring.

   A distraught looking Ariana appears on the screen. "Niall, is everything okay?" I sigh. "Yes and no." She raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that?" "Nothing traumatic has happened, but I need to talk to you about something." "Sure Niall. What do you want to talk about?" "Today."

    "What about today?" I sigh. "Ariana, I know Zayn wanted some alone time this evening with you. I should have steppes out of the way and let you guys do your thing. I know you like having some along on a lot of the errands for the wedding, but I don't think Zayn does."

   "Niall, I wanted you there with us today. I didn't want to go with just Zayn because he gets moody quite often and I wanted someone there who would keep me happy. That's one the reasons I chose you to be maid of honor instead of some bitchy cousin. Well that and because you're one of my favorite people on the planet. If Zayn doesn't like it, well that's too bad because he's going to have to get used to it."

   "Ariana, are you sure I'm not overstepping any boundaries?" "Yes I'm sure. You've done nothing wrong Niall so don't act as if you did okay."  I smile a bit. "Okay Ariana. I don't want to keep you up so I'll go. Good night." She smiles back. "Good night Niall."

    I hang up and check my Twitter for a bit before I go to sleep. I reply to some tweet  from fans, but there is one that catches my eye. It's a photo of Ariana and I captioned "Nariana, I ship it so much." Man I hope Zayn never spots this tweet.

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter. :) -Mary