By Morning, They Will All Know The Truth

Chapter 53

Zayn's POV

I've spent the last hour exposing Niall and Ariana to the crowd. I think I've done a pretty good job because most of them seem to agree with me, with the exception of a few. Those few being Ariana's mom, Frankie, Harry, Louis, and Liam. I'm trying to get them on my side too, but I don't know if I can. They seem to be so shocked that they can't even speak.

Everyone is finally gathering up their belongings and leaving the church, so I decide to do the same. I really hope Niall and Ariana don't show up to my place tonight. I know is probably going to stop by soon to pick up her stuff, but I hope that it can wait until at least tomorrow. If I had to see her face tonight, I'd honestly smack her across her damn face.

Right now, I just need to be alone with my thoughts. I don't anything or anyone triggering me to go on another fucking rampage. I've already been on two today. My phone is ringing off the hook, but I'm ignoring all of my calls for the night.

I feel like a piece of shit. I don't feel shitty because of what I did today (I don't regret one bit), but I feel shitty because I lost Ariana to a little weasel. How could see leave a guy like me for a guy like him? What does he have that I don't? It makes no fucking sense.

Anyways, I'm going to tweet like crazy about the events of today. By the morning, everyone will know the truth about Niall Horan and Ariana Grande.

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter. :) -Mary