CHAPTER 3

As everyone busy talking and introduce themselves to Luna, Takeda-sensei approach Coach Ukai. "Is she injured? Why is she limping like that?" He asks him.

"Oh hmm her ankle is injured and it may probably be permanent." Coach Ukai sighed out. He look at Luna and his corner of mouth turn upward. "Luna, did your ankle hurt? Do you want to sit?" Luna who heard her dad call for her immediately respond with a,"No I f-f-fine." "Okay, if you say so."

"Ah that's right. How did you hurt your ankle, Luna?" Suga ask concerns about the little girl wellbeing.

"F-father hit it w-with ham-hammer..I be no g-good girl." Luna said pouting. 

Everyone is shocked.

They even forgot how to breath.

Including Coach Ukai.

The deadly glares from the team and even Takeda-sensei who stand beside him makes him anxious.

If glares could kill, he will be dead by now.

"W-wai-waittt! You all misunderstand!" He tried to explain but Takeda-sensei cut him off. "Ukai-kun, however bad things Luna may done, does NOT give you right to broke her ankle." He said with a grim voice.

Daichi stand in front of Luna who is being hug by Suga. Asahi also step forward to stand at Daichi's left as if to shield the fragile girl from the world.

"Do we need to call police?" Ennoshita voice his thought.

"Let's go report to the police." Narita agrees.

"Yea, let's send this child abuser into jail." Kinoshita added.

"No guys! Listen to me dammit!" Coach Ukai roared. Everyone placed their focus on the flustered coach.

"Haih...I guess I need to tell you all the truth." He let out a heavy sigh. "Luna, can I tell them? About you?" He asks for Luna's permission.

"Hmm? S-Sure!" Luna said.

"Luna is...my niece who I recently adopt for a couple of months. Her previous guardian, her father was abusive so I take the custody of her as her close relative." Everyone listen carefully. "I love her very much. I won't hurt her in any way. Her ankle injury are from her previous home."

After listening to their Coach's explanation, Asahi burts into tears. "Waaahh Luna! You are so pitiful!" He lift Luna off the ground to hug her tightly. Her arms wrap around his neck and her face is on his shoulder. Asahi supported Luna up by placing his hand on her bum.

Everyone feels pity for the small girl and their eyes sting with tears. Including a certain salty blonde who have been  leaning on the wall. "Well now we will give you all the affection you need." He said walking towards Luna who is still in Asahi's embrace. Tsukki lean forward and kiss her cheek softly earning a big smile from her.

"That's right, Luna! We will shower you with lots of love everyday!" Yamaguchi said as he also kiss Luna's other cheek. Luna who sees Yamaguchi's red face squeal a little. 'His freckles so cute!' She thought.

"C-cute freckles!" She giggle while squishing Yams face.

Coach Ukai let out a sigh of relief when seeing the team being normal again. "What a pitiful child." Hearing Takeda-sensei said that, Ukai glanced at him. "Yeah...her world still very small. She only meet few people and know little things." He breath out. "Before, she only know that dark, small place as her world. Now, I want to show her how bright and cheerful this world actually is."

That's what Coach Ukai thought. After that, they resume their practice with Luna watching on the stage with Kiyoko.

A few hours has passed, the sky turned dark.