CHAPTER 6

Today is the Spring High, Miyagi prefecture representative First Preliminaries

Today is the Spring High, Miyagi prefecture representative First Preliminaries. The first school Karasuno will play against was Ougiminami.

I'm sitting with Daichi

I'm sitting with Daichi. He told me if I'm always by their side, it will motivate them. So now I'm obediently sit by his side and playing with his fingers. He is reading some papers. Not that I even understand since I only start to learn how to read a couple months ago.

"Luna." Tsukki call for me. "Come here." He said with a cold face. Although, he is actually kind. Early in this morning, he combed my messy hair. Now my hair have become smooth! I go to him and sit in front of him. He reached out his long hands and carry me onto his lap. He keep his hand tightly around my waist. Yamaguchi who sit beside us grab my hand and begin to fiddling with me fingers.

Tsukki kiss my hair and chuckled. "Lemon shampoo?" He asked looking down at me. I nod my head. "Dad b-buy me." "Hmm smell nice, princess."

Hinata face is so pale. Also, he puked on the ride. Poor him. "Hina-ta...okay?" I ask him. He turned his head towards me and hug me from Tsukishima's lap. "Gross! Don't touch me you tangerine!" Hinata does not care of what Tsukki said and continue snuggling his head to the side of my neck.

"HINATA BOKKE!" Kageyama split us apart. Now, he was the one hugging me by my waist. My legs is dangling in the air and not touching the ground. After some time, they finally begin to play. I'm standing with Yachi.

She seems nervous though

She seems nervous though. So I hold her hand. She look at me and smiles. She looks less nervous anyway.

As the game finish with Karasuno winning the sets 2-0, I run quickly to them to hug them. Sugawara hug me and spun me around making me giggled.

"Continue cheer for us, okay Luna?" He said while ruffling my hair. I give him a big smile. "Okay!"

The next game is with a school named Kakugawa. Yachi told me in the school there is someone with the height of 2 meter. "How..how tall t-that?" I ask Yachi. "Oh! Hmm Luna-chan is the same height as me right? 149 cm. So 2 meter is 200 cm and it is thisss tall!" Yachi explained to me softly. She stretch her hand above my head really high.

"Th-thats so high!" I look at Yachi. "Right?" I nod my head.

At first, the team looks distressed and losing some points. I don't really understand the rules but dad told me the more the number on the board increase, means the more they can win. I can count to 25 thanks to that. Sometimes, I forget how to pronounce the numbers bit Yachi always answered me.

At the end, they manage to win the game. The team was cheering happily. Yachi have gone first to pack up all the things so I'm alone right now. As I turned around, I bumped into a chest. My nose hurt a little thus my eyes become teary.

I look up and saw a boy with blonde hair and piercing. He looks down at me and smile widely. "Ehh aren't you cute?! So small!" His voice is so loud. He then grab me by under my arm and lift me to his hip. He support me up by placing a hand under my bum.

"Little princess, what's your name?" He asks me. "Umm Lu-Luna..." "Wow you are so cute!" He pinched my cheek gently. "Tha-thank you." I whisper softly. He chuckled then he kiss my cheek. "I'm Terushima. From Johzenji High."

"Te..Teru..ma?" His name is so long! I can't really pronounce it well. Seeing my furrowed eyebrows, he gently smooth it out with his thumb. "No need to feel stress, little princess. Teru is fine." He laugh.

"Teru!" "That's right baby." He caress my face. I laughed softly.

Out of blue, Hinata suddenly come and take me from Teru's hold. Startled, I grab onto Hinata's neck. "Wha-what wrong? Hina-Hinata?" I feel confuse, so I ask him. My voice slightly shaking because of the shock.

"Luna is our precious princess so...well umm.." Hinata stutter out while tightening his grip on me.

"Ah is that so? Your princess huh?" Teru leaned into Hinata's face making him more anxious.

"Well see ya! If we end up facing off in the representative playoff, let's get some fun of it." Terushima said while walk pass us. "Oh and little princess, if we win I will have a date with you alright!" He said winking at me.

Hinata and me walk hand in hand to the team. "Sorry for the wait!" Hinata said to the team. I tugged Sugawara's sleeve to ask him something. "Suga...earlier, a boy s-said that he uh..have date with me. W-why he wants date?" I whisper into his ear.

"WHAT?? WHO DARES ASK YOU TO DATE HUHH?!" Nishinoya yelled loudly making me flinch. He grab my face and look into my eyes intensely. "Luna we need name..." He looked angry. Did I do something wrong?

My eyes start to water and soon the waterworks start. I'm becoming a sobbing mess. "W-Why y-yo-you an-angy...? I-I no go-good g-gi-girl?" I ask hiccuping.

Tanaka immediately drag Noya apart from me. Asahi quickly lift me up to his hip. My legs wrapped on his torso and I sobbed harder into his neck. "No no no, Luna. Not your fault. You are a very good girl." Asahi said gently while bouncing me softly in his embrace.

"Don't cry Luna...shh it's okay. Noya not angry at you at all." Sugawara said cooing at me.

"Lunaaa! I'm sorryyy!!" Noya shouted.

Kageyama wipe my tears with his sleeve. He kiss my cheek. "Don't cry."

Meanwhile, unbeknown to me, Hinata, Daichi, and Tsukishima are conversing secretly.

"What happen exactly?" Daichi's voice turn hard.

"A Johzenji player ask Luna to date him if they win against us." Hinata said.

"Heh. Cocky bastard. No way in hell we gonna lose to someone as insignificant as him." Tsukishima said with a dark look.

"Well if we play against them, make sure to crush them to dust." Daichi encourage them. How dare somebody else trying to take away their princess.

'You won't live long, Johzenji.'