CHAPTER 7

LUNA'S POV

LUNA'S POV

Right now I'm so bored.....like really bored..Dad are going somewhere and left me rolling on my bed alone for the whole day. Huh...

Recently, I met many amazing people. That makes me, someone who spend my entire life locked up gained much confidence to go out of the house. Maybe I can walk around on my own? I want to see many other things! I got up and walk toward the door. I remember to lock the door just like what dad always do.

 I remember to lock the door just like what dad always do

I wander around mindlessly for some time. There are many stores, houses, children and people on the street. I found it interesting that there are so many people and many activities they did. Later, I feel tired and went to sit down on a swing in the playground. The sun start to set and children start going home. I think I should go home too. Enough journey for today. I got up from the swing and start going back.

Wait...

Which way to go back home?

I can't remember.

I start to panic seeing the surrounding turn dark. Well dark places not really make me afraid since I have accustomed to it. But what make me scared in this moment is that I will not see dad again.

My hands are shaking in anxious. I start to walk while looking for a familiar street. I don't how long I've been walking but I still can't find my home.

My heart thumping loudly to the point I can hear it in my ears. My injured ankle start to hurt. I crouch down and hold it trying to soothe the pain. "No wanna w-walk any..more.." I mumble to myself feeling helpless.

"Are you okay? What are you doing?" A voice reach my ears above me. I look up to find two boys with white tracksuit and turquoise line.

He crouched down in front of me and take my hand that holding my painful ankle away. He examine my ankle and slowly said, "Is it hurt?" I nod."Hmm!"

"Where are you going? We can help you get there." His friend ask leaning down.

I look down answering them. "Ho-home..I lost.." They both look at each other than look at me again. "Well that's okay. We will help you." The friend said. "I'm Oikawa Toru by the way." He introduce himself.