CHAPTER 13

THIRD POV

After losing to Karasuno, Aoba Johsai leave to eat ramen. Well, as everyone knows, food is the best medicine when sad. All of them were eating in frustration.

"Excuse me, I want the second bowl!" Oikawa said with a frown. Clearly still frustrated with the match. "Oi, seriously? Sensei had treated us food earlier." Hanamaki said with unbelievable tone. "Shut up! I need to eat!" Oikawa said angrily.

Kindaichi cried while eating making Iwaizuimi couldn't help but told him to wipe his snot.

"Where is Kunimi and Kyotani?" Iwaizuimi asked Matsukawa. "Ah they both went home already." Matsukawa replied.

After they all finished eating and paying, they exited the ramen shop. The third years parted with the others. Oikawa could not stop cursing. "Damn! Damn it!" They all were walking with a complicated faces. Iwaizuimi have a very deep frown on his face.

"That Karasuno only a bit better...only that little bit better than us! Damn it!" Oikawa said stuffing his hands angrily inside his pocket when suddenly a voice interrupted his line of curses.

"Oikawa?"

All the third years, especially Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Hanamaki and Matsukawa turn their head at the source of the voice quickly. The four of them have a smile on their faces when they saw the familiar bright eyes of the girl.

"Baby!" Oikawa was the first to hug tightly the girl lifting her from the ground. "Sweet Luna, are you here to cheer me up?" Oikawa said smooching her soft cheeks.

"Yep! I-I..umm want make you allll happy!" Luna said raising her hands and wrapped them around Oikawa's neck while returning the kisses.

One can say that Oikawa's heart was melting due to the adorableness. Iwaizumi come stand beside Oikawa and reached to smooth Luna's slightly messy hair. "That's very kind of you, Luna." Iwaizumi said tucking a strand of hair behind her ears.

Eventually, Luna followed them into a gym. The third years were playing volleyball like crazy. Especially Oikawa who made a strong serves one after another. Luna were playing with a ball with Matsukawa. He teached her simples and light receiving.

"That's  it! You are so good Luna!" Matsukawa patted her head as he complimented her. When she heard his words, her smile seems brighter and wider. She leaned in into the warmth. Matsukawa chuckled kissing her forehead.

After some time when the sky turned dark, the third years decided to clean up before the patrol guy came. Luna help with collecting the scattered balls. When she did her task neatly, Oikawa praised her. "Good girl Luna." He laughed pinching her smooth cheeks. Luna just laughed together with him.

He then let go of Luna's cheeks and raised his head to look at his teammates seriously. "Everyone, can you hear me a bit?"

 "Everyone, can you hear me a bit?"