CHAPTER 5

"Good morning princess

"Good morning princess." Ennoshita greet the messy head girl. "G-good mor..ning." Luna replied while yawning. She eat her breakfast quietly. "Ah Luna. You spill the food on the table." Kinoshita said chuckling a bit. Luna who still half asleep nodded mindlessly.

"Okay get moving guys. The practice will begin!" Daichi announced.

"Come on Luna." Narita stand up from his sit beside Luna. He offers her his hand to which she accepted gladly.

The practice going just like yesterday's. The team will play a set and those who lose will do a penalty. Luna is drawing beside Coach Nekomata. Every once in a while, she would show him his drawing. Of course, the generous coach will only shower her with compliment.

"Everyone! Shinzen High Parents Association donate watermelon for all!" The managers from the Shinzen's said with a loud, cheerful voice.

Everyone is eating outside the gym now. Luna eat the watermelon with Hinata, Lev and Kenma. When she went to sit beside Hinata earlier, Kenma gently grab her wrist and motion her to sit beside him.

"You can sit here, Luna. I'm Kenma."

Luna give him a wide smile making him blush a bit.

'pudding...'

They all enjoy the sweet fruit. Hinata and Lev would spit the seeds and them enjoying doing that like it's a game.

"Do you want the second, kitten?" Kenma ask noticing Luna have finish eating. "No... I'm f-full." She replied. Kenma hummed.

"I..have a game console. Do you want to play it?" He ask staring into her beautiful eyes.

"What a..g-game c-con..uh?" Luna tilted her head a little looking like a confuse little kitten.

"It's a device you can play multiple game in it. Fun and entertaining." Kenma explained. "Fun? I want play!" Her eyes shines. "Okay then. After bath you can come to our room."
"Yayyy!" She cheered.

After that, everyone resume their training. Luna begin to feel bored drawing alone so she wandering around the gym. Akaashi noticed this and call Luna to their side.

"What are you doing little one?" Akaashi ask. She fiddling with her fingers.

'Should I have ask permission? Did I do something wrong? I can't walk around? Oh god, of course I can't.'

"Uhmm umm I g-got bored..so I-I want to look around..I can't?" Luna ask feeling anxious and nervous.

Akaashi bent down to her height and holding her hands in his own. "Of course you can. But if you want to go outside, make sure bring someone with you okay? I don't want you lost." He explained slowly.

"Okay!"

Night come. After Luna take a bath, she went to Nekoma team room to play Kenma's game.

 After Luna take a bath, she went to Nekoma team room to play Kenma's game