CHAPTER 8

October 25th. Sendai City Gymnasium.

LUNA'S POV

As we all arrived to where the game is hold, everyone in the team looks so stiff. Hinata who is beside me, clutching my hand. Even his cheerful face darkened. "We are definitely gonna have our revenge." I look up to his face confused.

Shimizu who is near me whispers softly into my ears. She explained to me how Karasuno lost their match against Aoba Johsai before. Hearing the familiar name, my ears perked up. That's the name of Oikawa's and Iwaizumi's school.

I am so excited to meet my new friends. Suddenly, I was tugged forward when Hinata dashed towards the entrance of the gymnasium. He did not even let my hands go. Kageyama followed running behind us with his irritated face. "YOU ARE NOT GETTING AHEAD OF ME!" He yelled.

"Gwa!" Hinata stumble back when he accidentally bumped into someone's back. Turns out, it was Teru and his team.

He looks back and his eyes shining a bit when he sees me. "Oh! Little princess! Did you miss me? I sure miss you!" He bent down to my eye level and ruffle my hair.

I smile widely showing my teeth at him. "He-Hello Teru!" Oblivious to how Hinata and the others glaring at him.

Teru who seem to notice the Karasuno team behind give a smirk. This only made Tanaka and Nishinoya feel mad and almost pounce at him. Fortunately, Johzenji manager arrived to stop the bickering.

"Well then, see you in first round." Teru said challengingly to my team. He wink at me before turning back to his team.

"Huh so they're among the top 4 interhigh Preliminaries." Kageyama who now standing beside me said. Hearing that, I somehow understand and ask him. "T-They..st-strong?" Oh no. Will my team lose? I pout.

Kageyama only chuckled. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and bring me close to him. His warm chest feels so comfy. "Nah. I'm sure we are stronger."

THIRD POV

Daichi who observe the way all the Karasuno's faces darkened found an idea to motivate them. Sure, the angry feeling from seeing the flirt made the will to beat Johzenji stronger but...he thinks a little push will make it more excellent.

He smirked and go to Luna. "Luna, if we win this, will you give us reward?" The little girl blink her doe eyes. "Wha-t re-ard?" She asks in her soft voice.

"Kiss." Daichi point his finger on his cheek. "On the cheek." He finished saying making everyone on the team who already brighten up hearing the word 'kiss' give a dissapointed sigh.

Luna who see nothing wrong immediately nod her head. Well, she always likes the hugs, kiss, affection the team showers her anyway.

When the teams doing their own things again, Luna try wandered off alone again but stopped by Shimizu. "Luna-chan, where are you going?" "Ou-outside! Look a-round." She said giving Shimizu her pleading puppy eyes. The third year manager seems doubtful but since she have other things to prepare and cannot go with her, she reluctantly let her go.

Luna walk around seeing many people with different clothes pass by. It interesting to watch all of them.

Out of blue, she is wrapped in a hug from behind. Luna stand still, startled. The head of the hugger is snuggled into the crook of her neck. She turn around a bit and catch a glimpse of a fluffy brown hair with white jacket.

Oh she knows too well that pretty hair. "Oikawa!" She calls him smiling widely. Oikawa lift up his face and smile sweetly to the girl. "Hello baby." He kissed the corner of her lips softly.