CHAPTER 9

Aoba Johsai indeed a good team. Luna observe the point board. Seijoh clearly finish all two sets quickly. They win 2-0. Luna feel amazed by that. They all play swiftly and quickly.

As the Seijoh's players walking to the bench Luna can clearly see their sweats. Maybe because of the habit she got in helping Shimizu, she immediately grab a bunch of towels and make her way to the team.

"He-Here...towel."She pass the towel to Hanamaki. He accept it with a smile. "Thanks baby."

"Baby, can you wipe my face please?~" Oikawa ask with his cheeky smile. Luna take a towel and wipe his face gently. Oikawa feels like a warmth spread into his chest.

As Luna finish wiping Oikawa's face, she turned her head to see a tired looking Kunimi. Sweats dripped down his beautiful face. He was panting heavily and crouching down while drinking water.

Luna walk to him to offer help if he need. After all, these boys treat her good. "A-Are you o-kay?" Luna ask with her doe eyes looking up at him as she crouch down beside the boy.

Kunimi flinch as he startled for the sudden appearance of the petite girl. He soon calm down and drop his eyes. "Yea..just tired." He reply with small voice.

"Do y-you wa-want any-anything?" Luna ask tilting her head to the side.

Kunimi contemplating to say what he have been longing to the girl. But seeing the delicate face, he cannot contain his desire anymore. "H-Hug?" He whispered. Light blush covered his face.

Luna heard it and she quickly embrace Kunimi. She did not find it as weird because she herself think hug, cuddle, kisses makes herself feel appreciated. Especially in tired time.

Right now, she is in between his legs. Her slender hands wrapped around his torso and she snuggle into his chest, rubbing her face like a kitten. Kunimi's hand wrapped tightly on her waist while his other hand placed on the back of her neck. His chin rested on her head.

He closed his eyes enjoying the feeling. "Y-you did gr-great! Ama-zing!" Luna said softly. Kunimi buried his face in her lemon scented hair, humming softly.

Luna heard grunt near her. She turn her head seeing a blonde, with black stripes, and frown on his face staring at them cuddling on the floor. The blonde boy sit on the bench beside them and their distance is not that far.

Kunimi notice her focus is not on him but on Kyotani. He got an idea to tease the angry looking boy. He leaned his head down to whisper to Luna. "Luna why don't you hug him too? Kyotani is always lonely and he need hugs."

"Kyo..ta-ni need h-hug?" Luna blink her eyes. Kunimi nodded with a small smile. "Okay!" Luna stand up and rush to the angry boy. She immediately jump onto him and her arms wrapped around his neck while she is technically straddling him.

Kyotani's eyes widen in shock, as well as the other players. "Lu-Luna!" Oikawa panic voice can be heard. Though, Luna is too immersed in the hug.

"Kyo no lo-lonely, okay?" Luna said softly in his ear, sending shivers down the male spine. Kyotani snap out of his daze and return the hug. His arms wrapped possessively around the girl. It was obvious to Seijoh team that Kyotani is infatuated with Luna. After all, this unsociable angry and fierce looking boy who always searching for a fight is cuddling with the small girl.

The members of Aoba Johsai volleyball team look at each other. An understanding gaze exchange between them.

They want her.

Even if it's meant to share.

Obsessive feelings starting to envelope them. Lust and desire seems to blur their rational mind.