CHAPTER 10

THIRD POV

"Wish us luck, princess." Nishinoya said while hugging Luna tightly. He can clearly feel the warmth her body emitting and smell her refreshing lemon scent. Nishinoya rubbed her cheek affectionately with a wide grin.

"Just you wait, we will win this match and I will receive the special kiss!" He said smugly. Luna clapped cheering him on, feeling good seeing her friend full of confidence. Something she barely have.

As he let go, Asahi then come to check on her one last time before he got into the court. He have been worried on Luna since Tsukishima made the bold kiss on her. Luna is basically clueless about everything and they take advantage of that. Guilty conscience thumping in his hesitant heart.

"Are you okay, Luna? Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?" He asked bending down a little bit. "Umm I f-fine. Why y-you ask?" Luna tilted her head looking curiously at the tall male. She did not suffer any injuries or feeling hurt anywhere. Seeing he worried for naught, Asahi only smile softly and ruffle the small girl's hair. "Nothing. Stay with Yachi okay?" Luna nod as understanding.

Karasuno vs Wakunan match was going to start. Luna and Yachi were watching at the audience place when they were greeted by Shimada.

"Hey

"Hey." The glasses guy with friendly smile said to Yachi. Seeing Luna standing by Yachi's side, he naturally notice Luna. As he wanted to greet her too, another voice cut him off. "Oooh! Ain't this exciting!" A woman with short blonde hair said with a loud voice. Apparently she is Tanaka's older sister, Saeko.

"Eehh who are you?! So cuteee!!!" Saeko pulled Luna into her arms

"Eehh who are you?! So cuteee!!!" Saeko pulled Luna into her arms. "Too cute! And small! Like a deer! I wish I have a sister like you!" Luna's face turning red with the compliments that pouring from Saeko. She didn't know, but her flushed face tugging the heart string of the others around her.

After a moment, Saeko calmed down and they all placed their focus on the game. Well, except Luna as she was staring at Wakunan's uniforms. The colours of pink and white are her favourite so she cannot take her eyes away.

Kageyama glanced at Luna when they have a time out. Seeing her focus was not on them made the blueberry setter frowned. His face become more scarier than usual making Daichi couldn't help but notice this change. "What's wrong Kageyama?" The captain asked.