CHAPTER 22

Suna was coaxing Luna by showing her funny cats videos. It was one of his way to distract her from the scary video Atsumu showed her. Indeed, it worked, as Luna was laughing at the phone.

"It's so cute!" Luna shoved the phone in Suna's face. "Yes, baby. So cute." Suna said lightly agreeing with her. Kita was sitting beside both of them.

Aran squatted down in front of Luna. "Hey Luna. Are you alone here? Or do you come with your family?" He asked kindly. "I'm with dad! Dad teach Karasuno! A-And..Suga, Dai-chi, Hinata..-" She continued on listing all their names until Kita cut her off.

"Only your dad? What about your mom? Siblings?" Kita asked as if wanted to confirm something. Luna shake her head in responses. "Dad said..mom al-ready gone..I not have si-siblings." Luna blinked her doe eyes at him.

Hearing the answer, Kita patted her head affectionately. "Oh sorry to hear that."

In reality, Luna didn't feel sad at all. She never even meet her mother. Because of that, she didn't felt longing or missing her. Well, one cannot miss something one never have, they say. Luna also never thought the absence of her mother was something she need to feel sad for.

"You smell like apple." Suna said sniffing at her. Luna's eyes lit up and she hurriedly pulled her bag near her feet. She rummaged inside her bag to find the candies. "Here! So deli-cious!" Luna offered Suna a piece of candy.

"Feed me please, darling." Suna said showing his rare smile. Luna obliged to his wish and unwrap the candy before she put it into his mouth. Her fingers slightly touching his lips making his face slightly turned red.

He burried his face to Luna's shoulder to hide his red face from being seen by others. Suna tightened his arms around the girl's waist as he eat the candy. 'So sweet..like her.'

Kita take a look at the inside of her bag pack and saw many snacks in there. There were various candy flavours and types. He wrinkled his brows showing dissatisfaction.

"Have you eaten yet?" Kita asked placing his pointer finger at Luna's cheek and tilted her head to him. "No...but I no hu-hungry." Luna replied. This small girl always have small appetite. She prone to eat once a day. But Ukai still trying to fix her diet. She even felt it was already too much to eat rice everyday.

She grew up with days without eating, so when she suddenly received food three times per day was a shocked to her. It was kind of difficult to finish all those foods. But she still eat those candies whenever she like because she like the sweetness.

"Are you sure? It's already noon, though." Aran exclaimed in a worried tone. He could see the girl's body was skinny and have this unhealthy pale color. So he was quite worried when Luna eat meals late. Luna only nodded with a smile not understanding why they were all worried.

Akagi suddenly shouted making Luna turned her attention to him. "Are you serious?! That's a bit-!" Akagi was yelling at the Miya twins about something. His face held a trace of panic.

"Shouldn't we discussed this with Kita first?" The libero turned his head to Kita.

Kita maintained his emotionless face. "What?" Akagi looked at him, then at Luna, and lastly at the Miya twins. "What's wrong?" Ginjima walked to him. Akagi clearly kind of anxious to say it loudly so he whispered to Ginjima. "Wha-!" He was shocked too apparently.

The twins on the other hand, chuckled nervously. Kita and Aran both stood up to talk with Miya twins. Obviously...they were planning something mischievous.

Suna kept on distracting with TikTok videos. The videos he showed her were all those cute cats and ducks funny videos, not those stupid pranks. He didn't want to destroy his darling's brain.