1.1

Hot breaths imprinted in his skin like a scar, the feeling they birthed a constant reminder in his belly. The wetness he felt on his skin sent him into a daze, his dark forests rolling all the way back in pleasure, while numerous harsh bites tasted the poison that laced his skin. The capo's lips felt like they were glued to his skin and required a great effort to be removed as he transmitted the pain he felt in his back towards Harry's throat.

Harry's eyes snapped open, horrifying memories flooding back into his mind one by one as he sat up straight in his bed. His curls were a perfect mess and his skin was stained with sweat. The image the mirror was reflecting him made him want to snatch his locks one by one. He fucking hated himself.

Why does he always have to let his guard down every time Louis is around? And why does he grow feelings of hatred after the shit's done? Why?

He got up from his bed aggressively, his eyes falling on the tray at the edge of his bed, but he didn't care. He padded towards the huge mirror that covered a big part of his wall as he noticed something on the marble surface in front of the mirror.

His eyes have not deceived him. There was indeed a scrap of paper that waited patiently to be picked up. Greta would be careful enough not to let any trash laying around his room, so this can't be an accident.

    He placed the paper in between his fingers as he scrutinized it carefully. It was an address. He had a slight idea who it belonged to.

    His palm morphed into a fist as his jaw clenched and made eye contact with himself in the mirror. " That bastard. "

Without further hesitation, he storms off downstairs, the door shutting loudly behind him.

" Mr. Styles- "

Harry motioned to her swiftly. " Not now, Greta. " Immediately after, he left the house, almost stumbling over his lanky legs as he went down the marble stairs.

    In less than twenty minutes he found himself on a narrow road that led into a small forest, an elegant mansion seen in distance. As he got closer, the trees lessened, the only ones remaining being right next to the road in a fashionable manner.

    A huge black gate greeted him as he parked his car right in front of it, catching a quick glimpse of the mansion. He couldn't quite see the mansion, as a huge botanic garden dominated the front, a fountain in the middle barely noticeable.

    Harry got out of the car, dusting himself haughtily and closing his car's door, before turning around to stare at a blonde lad that rested against the gate. He had a big dumb smile plastered on his face.

    " What are you looking at? " His tone was hostile as he approached the man, even though he was the unnarmed one.

    " You were literally given freedom and you still came back. " He laughs, shaking his head as a strong Irish accent takes over. " It's totally understandable, the Capo has his charms. "

    What he said pissed Harry off even more. " I want you to open this fucking gate and let me in to have a talk with the Capo. "

    The blonde's expression was sarcastic. " Cute. But you need a reservation. "

    " What's this? A restaurant? " Harry clenched his jaw and tightened his fists against his sides.

    " If eating your ass counts... " The armed man said under his breath, but the curly haired lad still heard. " I'm only joking with you. Come in, hot head. " He pulls out a silver key and manages to push the gate open, leaving way for Harry to enter dismissively, with no 'thank you' in return.