3.0

The following days were spent by Harry at Louis' mansion, basically just following him around and being extra clingy. He doesn't know what had gotten into him. In the time spent there, he managed to talk to the others and get to know them better. He already loved Liam, he was so kind and gentle, and was starting to like Zayn, kinda, but no one needed to know that. Niall has been the same annoying pain in the ass he has been ever since he met him, he just wanted to punch him sometimes. But at least he's cute.

Louis forced Harry to go and take defense lessons from Liam, saying that he can't defend himself for shit and the training lessons he took were to no avail. Harry was very much offended. Especially, when Liam on the ring box wasn't as nice as he usually was. And Harry ended up with a few purple patches on his skin.

As of now, the curly haired boy was sat on a bench, holding his sweaty arm with his palm in pain, and inhaling deep breaths. Liam laughed at him as he threw him a towel. " You need to concentrate Harry. It's like you're not interested in learning how to defend yourself. " He scolded playfully, turning around.

Harry scoffed arrogantly as he grabbed the towel and used it to dry himself from all the sweat. " Give me a break, I can defend myself. "

" It didn't look like that a few minutes ago. " Liam riled him up. He knew the boy was a hot headed mess.

" Did too. " Harry growled, straightening his stance on the bench and pulling his palms into fists.

" Did not. " Liam turned around and let his tongue roam out mockingly.

Harry could've chosen the option of being the bigger person, but he was an absolute child and advanced towards Liam to prove him wrong.

He didn't prove Liam wrong. Instead, Liam did that when he grabbed Harry's arm with not effort and threw him to the ground. The boy squealed in pain, holding now at his pained knee. " You might wanna work on those nerves, kid. "

He knew Louis entered the room when he let out a quiet, amused 'oh'. Harry instantly grew red with embarrassment as he was seen defeated on the ground, and he tried to shrug it off and get up. But he couldn't, since Liam used the sole of his foot to push him back down with no effort. Harry was too tired to fight back, and he just accepted his destiny.

Louis chuckled at the sight and Harry just wanted to crawl into the ground and never come back. " How is he doing? " The Capo asked, genuine curiosity laced at the edge of his tone.

Liam shook his head. " He could do better if he tried. " He padded towards Louis, placing a palm on his shoulder and whispering something in his ear. And with that, he was out the door.

    Louis sighed, strolling next to Harry. " How are you holding up? " His genuine concern was obvious in his tone.

    Harry grunted angrily resembling a grumpy kitten. " I'd be better if you stopped torturing me! " He muttered as Louis held out an extended hand to help him out.

    The curly boy muttered a quick 'thank you', as he got up with a little bit of help, grunting lowly in pain. He turned around to Louis who seemed to wait for him to take the lead and leave the room. As the capo noticed he wasn't going to, he sighed and placed a hand on Harry's waist to guide him after him. He just wanted some affection from the older lad and he doesn't understand what has gotten into him the past days.

    As Harry was following Louis through the long hallway like a little lost puppy, he noticed out of the corner of his eye Niall who was sleeping on a couch in the living room.