3.6

As night fell, the blue haze of day lifted to reveal the stars. Stars shone as sugar spilt over black marble, glistening in the sun. The night sky was such a welcome sight, appearing like magic at each sunset, promising to return as it faded in dawn's first light.

Harry found himself trembling out of anger at Louis' behavior who seemed no more calm than him. " I just apologized to you for how I acted earlier and you're just continuing to be an ass for no reason! " He shouted, his voice trembling, threatening to crack at the slightest pressure. " I could use a sincere apology, since it wasn't entirely my fault! " Harry swallowed that anger when it was a seed of fire and forgot to drink something cool, and so it grew in his belly until it came out as hot as any dragon has ever flamed.

Louis' jaw clenched at a maximum, his bone structure obvious in the weak light as his blue eyes turned to a dark cold flame, burning everything in its path. " I despise lying. " He growled under his breath, feeling fumes escape through the open space of his mouth.

This was Harry's last straw. " You know what? Fuck you! " He raged before storming out of the room, the atmosphere becoming the result of a tornado. He felt more pain in his heart than in his wounded cheek.

" Wait! " He heard a weak calling behind him, which caused him to stop in his tracks, frustrated at himself that he did so.

" What do you want? " He hesitated as he padded into the room with small anxious steps, his palm glued on the door handle.

" I... I bought you a new phone, since you... uh- " Louis scratched the back of his head awkwardly. No one has seen the capo in this state.

Harry rolled his eyes, shooting him a sarcastic smile. " Yeah, thanks. " He spit out the venom he held in for so long as his eyes traveled to the box on the furniture.

" You can take it if- "

The boy interrupted him rudely. " I will. " As he trailed towards it and took the object out without hesitation, before leaving the clearing without a glance behind him.

" What was that all about? " Niall asked Harry as he caught him alone for the first time in days.

Harry sighed, shaking his head. " He's being a twat for no reason. How's your hand? " He asked worriedly. Who knew that the spoiled brat, Harry Styles will start caring for someone else other than him?

This caused Niall's face to light up. " It's healing. I twisted it a bit when I was fighting you earlier, but other than that, it's alright. " He murmured cheerfully.

Harry shot him an anxious glance. " Are you sure it's alright to walk around without a splint? " His voice trembled in the slightest.

Niall shrugged him off. " I'm sure it's alright. Leigh and Chiara said so, they know best. " Although the blonde didn't make eye contact with Harry as he let those words roam free out of his mouth.

" Niall! " Leigh Anne's familiar voice ringed before them, her face twisted with frustration. " What did I tell you? " She asked as she advanced towards the two teenagers.

Niall's face switched to pure horror as he spotted the woman come towards him.

" Where's your splint? " She scolded as she grabbed him by the ear and dragged him along with her, hearing Niall wince weakly behind her.

Harry couldn't help but snort at that, hiding his mouth with his hand.

" Now let's see how to work this thing out... " He murmured as he opened the phone Louis gifted to him. The only positive thing he's done in his life. He scoffed at the thought.