3.1

Cheeky rays of light dared to pass through the curtains and dance on Harry's baby features, causing him to scrunch his eyebrows and clench his eyes before turning around, groaning annoyed. He was finally beginning to wake up, his vision slowly clearing and letting him see the surroundings. Of course Louis wasn't next to him, as usual, though he didn't know why his heart dropped in his stomach. He should have been prepared for this.

He bit his lip in frustration as his viridescent gaze scrutinized the disheveled spot that Louis previously slept on. They didn't even cuddle last night.

Harry doesn't know what has gotten into him. What could Louis possibly have done for him to fall this deep? Probably black magic since no other person managed to cause Harry to be that in love with them. He's only known little crushes as of now.

He quickly looks at the vintage clock that stood proudly on the walls before him and notices that it's 8 am. He told himself he's going to school today. Well, he's got no other choice than to go to the second period.

He'll just grab quickly the clothes that he tossed on the floor out of anger last night and be out the door in the next five minutes. Harry went to grab his phone from his nightstand and then he remembered that last night, out of anger, he threw it out the window. " Well, shit. " He muttered to himself before shaking his head and storming down the stairs.

Just as he placed his palm on the doorknob to leave the mansion, he heard a raspy, husky voice ring in his ears and bounce across the walls. " Where are you going? " It was laced with genuine curiosity, but not concern. If he thought deeper, he sensed some annoyance there as well.

" None of your business. " He growled back. He was still pissed at him, since he refused him last night. But he'll be laughing in no time.

" Oh, is little Harry still mad for last night? " A mocking tone arose in the clearing, echoing, but by reacting, Harry knew he'd only satisfy Louis. Fuck off. He mentally thought as he rolled his eyes and left the house with no reply.

Louis' smirk fell at the action Harry proceeded, but said nothing.

Harry's expression grew a smirk as he opened the underground garage where Louis kept all of his cars. " Hmm, which one should I take? Oh, you! " He moved around like a fairy, sing songing exactly like a little spoiled child. Maybe Louis won't be alright with this, but that's the point, isn't it?

    Arriving at school, after he reached for every puddle to dry and ruin the cleanliness of the car, he recklessly parked into the teacher's parking lot. He hasn't been here for over a month. The exams at the end of the year are going to be fire! He's been completely disconnected with school.

The moment he stepped out of the car, breeze slapped him in the face and messed up his long curls. He barely got to take a few steps further from the car, that he noticed out of the corner of his eye two men approaching him. Good God, what do they want? Wait-

" Harry Styles. Is that correct? " One of the men dressed up in police uniforms asked as they both stopped in front of Harry, restricting him from moving any further.

" That is me. " Harry felt his sly devilish smirk come up on his face and mask itself as an innocent smile.

" We are obliged to handcuff you. " The police officer continued dismissively as he reached for the cuffs behind him.

Harry felt his face blanche. " And why is that? " His tone was uncertain as he watched the cop's actions.

" You've been missing from home and we've got no other choice than to bring you there with force. Your parents are worried about you. " He proceeded to walk towards Harry intimidatingly, before the boy backed up a little, anxiety prickling at his pores.