2.4

Louis didn't even invite him in his bedroom to accompany him while he was sleeping. That was very rude of him. It bugged Harry a lot.

    That's why he crawled to his door, not having the opportunity to beg because Louis had already told him to come in. When Harry arrived, he took an awkward seat on the other side of the bed, feeling the cushion flex gently beneath his weight as he sought to find the ideal position for him to fall asleep. He knew it was pointless to show Louis his back in the hopes that he'd come closer and comfort him, so he turned around and glared him down with those large doe green eyes. Louis didn't notice at first since he was too preoccupied with stressed-out messaging on his phone, but Harry faked a cough to catch his attention, which he ultimately accomplished and received what he craved for desperately.

    He felt at ease when the muscular arms snaked their way to his waist, turning him around dominantly, which Harry hated to admit it, created a bump in his pants. The moment the capo pulled Harry close to his chest, glueing their bodies together, the curly lad felt himself melt and drown in the swarm of butterflies. But he felt something else against his bum. And that caused his heart to start racing like crazy, feeling it almost break free from his rib cage and fly across the room, splattering the walls.

    Slowly, but surely, Harry felt himself drift into unconsciousness, random images beginning to make an appearance in it as darkness and silence surrounded his silhouette. The only sounds heard around the room were their even breaths, which slowly morphed in the air that eventually took refuge in the wild breeze and joined the stars that shone cheekily on the two cuddled silhouettes.

    Although, in the morning, Harry felt his heart drop when the presence that was supposed to be right behind him bolted. He got up panickedly, his hair disheveled and vision blurry as he looked around with both his eyes and hands, hoping he'll find a warm surface to touch. His panic started to rise as he realized that he was, in fact, alone.

    His legs behaved like they had a mind of their own and forced Harry up and out of the bedroom, leading him to the kitchen where muffled music could be heard from behind the doors. " Lou? " His voice was quiet, uncertain as he peeked inside.

    His heart dropped in his chest from the brief fear that washed across him as a smaller silhouette with long shiny fur jumped on one of the counters, its penetrating gaze shooting invisible bullets that burned his skin.

    " Oh, Sucre. Come here. " Louis rolled his eyes as he left the cooker and grabbed the fluffy cat in his arms, holding her close to his chest. " I believe you've met before. " His gaze locks with Harry's.

    " Where did it come from? " Harry dared to enter the room fully, scratching at his head.

    " Zayn brought her a while ago, while you were asleep. He's off to some business now. " Louis explained as he started caressing in between the cat's ears.

    " How long am I gonna stay here? I have to get back to school one way or another. The headmaster called and threatened to expel me. " Slight panic began to rise in his throat, creating a lump that he tried to get rid of.

" And that's my problem because? " Louis let the cat roam free as she jumped from his arms to his shoulder, standing there like a parrot.

" Because you kidn- " Harry stopped abruptly, realizing that he's not been kidnapped. He stays here because he wants to. " Can't you talk to my principal? " He changed the subject, padding towards Louis.

" I'm not responsible for you. " He noticed the way a smirk submerged steadily on the lips of the capo, before his tongue licked across the reddish bottom cushion.