2.2

The reaction Harry expected from Louis wasn't the one he received. In fact, Louis didn't even acknowledge the scar he had on his forehead. It pissed him off so, so much!

     Niall even laughed in his face saying that the scar looks like a fly glued to his forehead, that's why he received a smack across his head from Harry.

    The most primitive of the emotions really did a number on Harry's system, which was already overwhelmed with a slew of negative emotions that contributed to the mess of his person.

    Somehow, Harry found himself padding to the capo's bedroom, feeling like he had no control over his legs. His mind was telling him 'no' but it felt like his body had other thoughts.

    " Seriously? " Harry growled vexed, octaves deeper, as he kept his palm glued to the round cold surface of the doorknob, not fully entering the clearing.

    But what he saw in front of him was unexpected, and it made his green forests expand in surprise. His pupils contracted as a result of his surprise. The sight before him caused his heart to literally drop in his stomach while an uneasy feeling took over him, as he felt his legs fail him slowly. He felt like throwing up. His face blanched, action which didn't go unnoticed by Louis who held an obvious, devilish smirk on.

    " What the fuck? Seriously? " Anger took over his rising voice as he stepped furiously in the room.

    " Harry, this is Felipe. Felipe, this is Harry. " Louis introduced the two, as a petite boy that was visibly shorter than the two men around him, made a debut appearance from behind Louis. He had curly blonde hair, beautifully complimented by light blue eyes and rosy cheeks on a porcelain skin.

    " Hi, Harry. " The little boy that didn't look anywhere older than sixteen, held out a polite hand for Harry to shake. But he knew that behind that innocent smile, bad things hid. So he refused to shake it, completely acting like a little child.

    " No, thanks. " Harry held a venomous smile plastered on his face, his dark green eyes shooting daggers at Louis' amused ones.

    The curly haired lad forcefully grabbed Felipe's arm with aggression before he urged him out, locking the door behind him.

    " Who the hell is he and why is he here? " Harry sauntered towards Louis' shorter figure, trying to hover over him with dominance.

    " You didn't really think you were special, did you? " Words dipped in venom rolled easily off Louis' tongue.

    Those words caused Harry to feel disturbed, while his head felt dizzy and his body unstable. But he quickly shook his head to try and chase off those thoughts. " Shut the hell up. I can see right through you. You can't play with me like that! " His tone was low but dangerous.

    " Yes, " Louis started as he pushed Harry out of the way and strolled towards the locked door. " I can. " He continued as he unlocked the door and allowed Felipe inside.

    " Lou. " The little boy jutted his bottom lip out, his blue eyes rounding resembling the ones of a doe.

    " My baby. " Louis cooed at the younger boy, knowing damn well Harry was watching. He felt his own skin burn under Harry's hard gaze. That's why he bent down and pressed a hard kiss on the soft pink lips of the boy.

    Harry felt like crying. " Is he even legal? " His voice tried to stay together.

    " I'm eighteen, you bitch. " Felipe hissed out as his eyes narrowed towards Harry. That was his last straw. He couldn't take this anymore, so he stormed out of the clearing, knowing damn well that Louis was laughing at him.