0.2

If you like this story, please vote and comment, it'll mean a lot to me! ❤️
-

    As Harry rose to consciousness, panic began to tug at his edges as he realized he was stuck in place. He tried to move his limbs, but all to no avail as he realized he was tied up to a chair. His eyes were covered by a cloth, letting way for darkness to surround him and make him panic even more. He was beginning to struggle more and more and his breaths were quickening with every passing second. The boy's heart was pounding in his chest against the rib cage, threatening to fly out and fall on the floor.

    " Stop toiling already. You can't get out of the ropes. " a familiar voice suddenly ringed in his ears, startling him, which only brought more panic to his being.

    But soon, that panic turned into frustration as he kept on fighting harder with the harsh material of the ropes that were hurting his skin. The feeling was bearable momentarily, only a slight sting present which didn't bother him. He didn't want to give up as he tried to get his hands out of them and it only angered him even more, the rough ropes rubbing against his skin and creating visible marks. His movements were growing frustrated as the chair started flying in the air at an insignificant height. An unimpressed sigh was heard in front of him and that made him even more furious, his blood reaching his cheeks. Harry was fuming.

    " Get me out of these, this instant! " Harry's voice roared in the clearing which only resulted in an amused snort from the other man in here.

" Dovrei togliere il panno? " ( Should I take off the cloth? ) the man's sleek voice bounced around the walls of the room, reaching Harry's ears. His glossy voice was latched with a concerned tone before clearing his throat. " Sei sicuro? " ( You sure? ) he sounded like he was asking, puzzling Harry.

Great, now he's talking Italian and I don't even understand what he's saying.

Harry gritted his teeth, his jaw clenching strongly as he growled under his breath. " My father will hear about this! "

" Shut up, Malfoy. " he said unphased as he mumbled a few more words into the phone before ending the call.

Suddenly, it looked like God answered his prayers and fulfilled his wish, offering him his sight back. Harry's breath steadied and he visibly relaxed in the slightest, but he was still angry at the situation. What the hell was happening?

    His first instinct was to look around hopelessly, desperation visible in his gaze as he didn't recognize anything in this room. Harry's furious emotions were gradually replaced by panic once again, a hint of sadness present. His waterline was brimmed with tears as they were threatening to spill down his cheeks like a cascade, but he blinked them away, not wanting to seem weak in front of this stranger. He hated not being in control and this was absolutely humiliating.

    " Where am I? " he croaked out breathlessly as he felt his whole body fail him from all the effort he put in attempt to escape.

    Before any other word could be traded, a white cat with sleek long fur jumped on his lap. He flinched at the contact, not expecting it. And then he realized.

    He hated cats. He fucking hated them. They're vile and cruel. Just like this man in front of him that kidnapped him. He shook his head, chasing away the thoughts as he tried to ignore the cat staring right into his soul.

    " You're in Italy. " he smirked with a knowing look as he brought a cup of tea to his lips, resting his behind on a table.

    Well, no shit. Harry rolled his eyes. " Where exactly in Italy? " he felt his teeth grit as he spat out the words with disgust. The man only raised his eyebrows as he took another sip, not answering his question. He thought this was a fucking game. " Fucking untie me and let me go. You're going to prison for this- do you even know who I am? " Harry yowled in desperation, an aggressive tone present.