4.0

Harry was walking down the hallway in a hurry, wearing an unbuttoned shirt and disheveled hair. Every chocolate strand of hair was in every direction, framing his beautiful head messily.

Suddenly, if he hadn't been more careful, he would've missed Niall who passed him hastily. The boy didn't cease to grab at the blonde's shoulder, who looked... fresh. " Niall! " He called as he stopped the other boy forcingly. " Where've you been? "

When Niall turned his head, his clear blue eyes were adorned with panic, millions of thoughts swirling inside them. " Wh-what?" He asked a little too shocked.

The older teen gripped a little tighter at the blonde's shoulder as his green eyes narrowed to inspect him. " You're being weird. Have been for the past days. " Suspicion started rising in his brain at the way the youngest was acting.

" What do you mean? " Niall shrugged him off uncomfortably, playing with his hands awkwardly.

Harry hummed, rising his chin a little. " What are you hiding? " His voice was stern and dangerous, causing the younger boy to feel threatened.

" Nothing. I swear. " He placed his hands in air defeatedly before he took a few steps back and tried to escape the situation. " Hey, don't you have a party to attend to? " He quickly changed the subject.

Harry held an unimpressed look on his face at Niall's attempt. " We have a party. You're not ready. "

" Ye-yeah sure, I'll be ready in five. Unlike you, princess Harriet. You take long to get ready. " He awkwardly patted the curly haired who rolled his eyes at Niall's behavior. " Gotta go, I have to get ready, right? " His voice came out really strained and tight, as if he had a lump in his throat. And with no further conversation, Niall disappeared into thin air.

Harry watched in dismay at the way the blonde skimmed the corridor, rolling his eyes once again, before sauntering into Louis' room. The shorter man was stood in front of a tall mirror with maids everywhere around him trying on clothes and serving him, basically treating him like a god.

" You're not ready? " His voice wasn't harsh, nor disappointed. Just curious. He looked at his love through the mirror, calm blue meeting a dismayed green.

Harry trudged himself to the king sized bed, throwing his frame onto the cushion carelessly. " I think Niall's hiding something from me. " He pouted as his voice was low, almost a whisper.

" Is that so? " Louis asked interested in what Harry had to tell him. " What do you think it is? Do you think he got into trouble? I've barely seen him these past days. " He continued while the maids were adjusting the expensive clothes on his silhouette.

Harry bit his lip in deep thought as many concepts raced through his chaotic mind. " I don't know. He usually doesn't get into trouble. He's a good boy. " He murmured defeated.

" You say so? "

" Yeah, he's never out of line. Well, most of the time... "

A shaman was brought to the mansion, boasting about his keen intuition and vowing with all his heart that he was good luck and had something to offer anyone willing to pay. The Godfather needed good luck in his filthy life, after all, he was the most wanted in the world, so black magic wouldn't hurt, right?

" You really believe this clown? " Harry stood seated right next to Louis when he whispered as low as he could while the said shaman was doing his thing.