3.9

tw: minor character death

    " Fuck, Lou! "

Harry moaned loudly as his body bounced on Louis, his large hands gripping tightly at the man's shoulders, feeling his nails dig deep in them, leaving bloody trails behind.

The teenager threw his head back, his long curly hair bouncing on his shoulders as his pretty pink lips parted, emitting loud sounds that could be heard in the entire mansion.

" H-harder! " He begged as he felt the man's lips trail over the skin of his neck, kissing and biting softly at it before he complied and threw Harry's body harder onto himself.

" I love it when you beg. " The Capo whispered hotly in the youngest's ear, the air escaping his mouth sending more shivers down Harry's spine.

    Suddenly, the Godfather put a stop to his movements, causing the boy to groan and slap at the man's skin weakly.

    " Why'd you stop? " Harry pouted his pretty lips that shone in the frail silver light.

    Louis couldn't help but fond at that, his blue eyes glimmering with both satisfaction and adoration. " To see that adorable pout on your lips. " He quickly placed a soft peck before continuing his movements.

    Harry let out another set of loud moans, wanting everybody to know how good Louis makes him feel. The moans gradually grew even louder when he felt the rough hand of the Capo grab at his hair and tug it harshly backwards.

    " I'm so-so close. " He stuttered in between moans as his entire body trembled, especially his legs that disheveled the sheets they were sat on. Riding Louis felt so, so good.

    Louis hummed at that, feeling a loud growl come out from his throat at the way Harry's hole clenched around him. He loved the way the tightened hole felt around him.

    " L-Lou-!" Harry yowled, quickly throwing his head to bite at Louis' chest, most likely leaving more bloody marks all over. The boy felt tears prickle at his waterline, framing it beautifully as it enhanced the pleasure the boy felt.

    The Capo slapped at the boy's ass, before grabbing it roughly and squeezing its flesh.

    " S-sorry, daddy... " He corrected himself as he continued to moan in the man's skin before he felt himself climax and splash both his and Louis' chest with his cum.

    He felt himself get thrown on his back by the powerful man, who held tightly at both of his hands with only one of his while the other held his right hip harshly, imprinting deep marks on it. Now that he climaxed, he felt everything intensified, his body trembling uncontrollably as his mouth was letting out all kinds of sounds.

    It wasn't long before he felt something warm fill his insides and the movements slowly stop afterwards.

    Both of their labored breaths were all that could be heard in the space. Sweat covered their foreheads as the two men stood over one another, their emotions dominated by lust and admiration.

    Harry's chest moved up and down as he tried to regain his normal breath, his eyes closed while his mouth open wide. He didn't expect Louis to bend down and press a tiny kiss on the tip of his nose.

    That cut off all of his breathing.

   His eyes shot wide open as he inspected Louis. Is this the real Louis? It's really him?

    " What? " He laughed breathlessly as he took a seat on top of Harry.

    " You were actually nice for once... " Harry murmured confused, his eyebrows scrunching.