1.6

" What are you doing in my house? " Harry growled lowly between gritted teeth before he inhaled deeply, his nostrils enlarging and his eyes holding a lethal glint in them.

" Non comportarti come se lo odi. " ( Don't act like you hate it. ) The quick response from Louis arrived in no time, the foreign language leaving Harry not only puzzled, but vexed as well.

Harry did not once move from the spot he occupied, not even to reclaim the towel and cover himself. He didn't care that Louis sees him. He's quite satisfied as he saw those blue eyes glance briefly with helplessness at his load. " Je sais que tu aimes ce que tu vois. " ( I know you like what you see. )

" Oh, nous savons français. Je me sens comme un père fier. Ou devrais-je dire papi? " ( Oh, we know French. I feel like a proud father. Or should I say daddy? ) The capo once again didn't cease to surprise Harry. He must admit, Louis was intelligent.

" Va te faire foutre. " ( Fuck off. ) Harry rolled his eyes and for the first time since he entered his king bedroom, he moved. Surprising, actually. " Tell me, Scott. " As the fake name rolled of his tongue deadly, he could hear a snort from the capo who acted like he was in his own home. " What brings you here, in the Styles mansion? Is it my irresistible persona? I know you don't like me just for my looks. " The young teen turned around and flashed the capo a smirk as he swayed his bum and opened the large window doors of the balcony, leaving way for the breeze to enter and claim everything in sight.

" I think you might be right. I can't get enough of you, sweetling. Maybe it's that adorable baby face. " Louis teased Harry as he watched the wind mess up his curls in an adorable manner and leave a disarray behind.

" I don't have an adorable baby face. " Harry frowned angrily as he took a few steps forward, getting closer than ever to his bed.

" This is an inappropriate interaction between student and teacher, isn't it? "

" I'm not the one who sneaks up in people's houses, am I? Why don't you just leave? " The curly haired boy threw his body on the king sized bed, the cushion bending under his weight and engulfing him slowly.

" You stand here naked and flaunt your beauty around the room and... and then you ask me to just leave? That is cold... even for you, Harold. " Harry can hear Louis' gasp bounce around the room, mock present in his timbre, knowing damn well that behind those words there was just ridicule.

" And what are you going to do about it, then? " Harry raised his head from the soft material, forcing a glance towards the capo. How is it that the Capo dei capi, the actual Godfather, is in his own home?

" Anything your little heart desires. " He could feel a butterfly catch life in his stomach and his body jolted in the slightest, hope clouding his eyes and blinding him once again. Why is he acting like a middle school girl? " But not now. I think we're moving too fast. We should wait a little more... at least until we have our first kiss. "

" Hmm, and when is that going to be? " Harry decided that getting into his game of manipulation is the perfect weapon against him. " How about- "

As he leaned closer to the capo, whose posture was relaxed and confident, he felt a strong hand grab at his chin and force it up, blue eyes meeting green once again. " Tien tien, sweetest baby, you don't get to touch me. Only I do. You know why? Because I'm in charge. And I'll always be. " The boy could feel hot breath on his lips, his mind getting dizzier by second while his body melts at the touch, his muscles relaxing and failing him.