2.8

It's been two weeks since Harry and Venus started dating and things were getting serious. Harry really took a liking in the redhead. He loved her mysterious aura. There were a few moments in which he was with her, staring at her deep in the eyes, looking beyond the surface, when a certain blue eyed powerful man would come into his mind and make a mess there. Every time that happened, he shook his head annoyed. He's frustrated that with her, he doesn't feel the butterflies as intensified as he did when he was with Louis.

    Harry has never been good at relationships. He always ended up cheating on his partner the first week, and the maximum the relationship would last was one month. Not because the person was heartbroken enough to break up with Harry because of cheating, but because he would break it up since he ended up getting bored.

    Maybe this one will be different, who knows? Harry's an asshole and he knows it too well. But he's a beautiful asshole.

    Today, Venus told him to go to a club that she usually goes to, and it's also the poshest club in all of London. Of course, he accepted. Who is he to turn down an offer like that?

    The principal called, again, today and threatened to expel him if he continued to skip school. He told him to simply fuck off since he's too smart and he doesn't need school. That's true, partially. He received another week of detention, but he didn't even attend the last ones and it's all to no avail. He knows the principal can't do shit to him. Harry may not show it, but he's really smart in school. He's got high grades even if he shows up to school two times a month, in the best case.

    Harry wore a personally tailored outfit for this going out, as he usually does and then never wears the clothes again. He's got a light pink silk shirt with bows adorning his sleeves and dark silk trousers to match it. He's a silk lover. And a lover in general.

These past two weeks have been somewhat... peaceful. There was no Louis to rile him up, only Venus who held a calm and endearing demeanor. Still, it's like he missed being mad all the time. He furiously shook his head to chase those thoughts away as he gets in the shiny black car, thanking his chauffeur as he did so. Their first destination is Venus' house, she had a big house may I add, and then, the club. He hasn't been at Venus' place yet.

    As the girl entered the car, she held a hand for Harry to kiss, which he did, his green eyes turning into seductive ones as they stared deep into her soul, which caused her to flutter her eyelashes and blush in the slightest. " You're gonna love this club. " She promised him, his answer being a curt nod before he glanced out the window for a second.

    It wasn't long until they arrived at the well known club, Harry has been here before around three times, though he didn't need to since he had his own club, until now. The thought caused Harry's blood to boil in his system and heat up his skin from the tension, but also to bring sorrow to his mind as he realizes he's been lied to.

" I've brought some friends. I'm sure you'll like them. " Venus assured him as they entered the building, only to be met with countless flashing lights and people crowded together dancing seductively. The two tried to push through the crowd, sometimes accidentally grabbed by random people, until they arrived at the table they reserved there.

It was moments since they arrived there and someone at the table caught Harry's eyes. " Jay? " He asked standing awkwardly in front of the table, waiting for the blue haired boy's reaction.

The boy's eyes were filled with dilated black pupils as he slowly raised his head to look Harry in the eye. " Harold! Haven't seen you in forever! Where you've been mate? " He extended his arms for a hug, which he didn't receive, Harry just patting his shoulder with a slight grimace on his face. The blue haired boy was wasted. It was clear by the way he threw himself back on the sofa.