4.1

" Niall! Stop running away for God's sake!" Harry scolded the blonde, catching him by his shoulder and digging his fingers deep in it. " What's wrong with you? What are you hiding? What did you do? " Worry sparked at the edge of his thoughts as they began to race through his mind.

" What do you mean by «running»?" Niall played dumb, but Harry wasn't buying that, beginning to grow frustrated with the lad.

The curly haired lad rolled his eyes unimpressed at Niall's behavior. " Fine. If you don't wanna tell me, I'll never talk to you ever again. " He sighed and with that, he turned around.

He could sense the youngest's panic in his voice as he hurried after him. " That's a bit of a reach. " He murmured, but saw Harry continue to walk away. " Harry, wait up! What do you mean? " His words collide and fall over each other.

The boy crossed his arms at Niall's stupid questions and turned around, his lips puckered. " You've been acting weird and refuse to talk to me. Whatever it is, you can trust me. " He assured the teen, not touching him.

Niall seemed to shit his pants as his blue eyes rounded even more and appeared to be more stressed than ever.

Harry could feel his jaw clench at how the boy was acting, which surely convinced Niall to tell him.

" Oh, alright... please don't laugh... " He scratched the back of his head, seeming to sweat at the thought in his brain. " I know you're kinda a professional at these things, but I kinda suck... "

" Just get on with it. " Harry began to grow impatient at Niall's blabbering. This boy talked too much sometimes.

" I've been seeing some girl... "

At that, Harry seems to have lost it. He had to hold his belly from the hard laughs that were escaping his throat, while tiny tears were forming on his waterline.

Niall grew angry, forcing his palm to Harry's mouth to stop him from making any noise. " Shut up, bitch! " He shushed the boy. " You promised you wouldn't laugh! "

" I did not promise such thing. " Harry murmured after removing Niall's hand from his mouth by licking it.

Niall grew hot with embarrassment, his face all red.

" Oh, who would have thought that big tough Nialler here would have a girlfriend? " Harry teased him, only for Niall to force him in the closest empty room.

" I kinda need your help... " The boy hesitated belatedly, obviously not wanting to ask for help.

Harry smirked. " Tell me everything that weighs your heart. " He grabbed Niall's head and placed it under his armpit, resembling a mama bird with its babies.

" I don't think it's a good idea... " He could hear Niall's muffled groan from under him.

" Are you kidding me? Of course it is. I know everything about dating and- oh. Niall, have you ever had sex? " Harry grabbed his chin, squishing his cheeks and staring deeply into his eyes, curiosity eating at his soul.

Niall slapped away his hands. " Who do you take me for? Of course I did! " He shot back offended, crossing his arms and pouting away.

" Harry senses a liar. " He taunted him amused. " Beep, beep, beep beep beep! " His weird annoying sounds were growing louder as he was directing himself towards the blonde.

" I did. " Niall's tone was defeated as he tried looking Harry in his eyes, his face still red. " That's not the point here, dumbass! Can you help me or not? " He was angry with the older boy.