1.9

Harry was too stunned to speak. Did he hear that right? Is it just in his head? His heart was hammering against his rib cage as numerous emotions suffused his system like a forgotten faucet. He shook his head, the shock visible in his eyes while Louis only gave away glints of devilry. He had some kind of trick up his sleeve. Before the teen could speak, his phone started ringing terribly loud.

Harry sighed exasperated, the loud sound ruining the moment, and he grew even more frustrated when he saw who was calling him. " Well, fuck. " He muttered to himself.

Louis let a smirk take over his beautifully carved face, adding the last of the touch ups, as he saw the caller's id. Oh, Lydia. So that's when he decided to snatch the phone out of Harry's hands, who was contemplating if he should respond or not.

When Louis let the call take place, a booming annoying screechy voice started yelling through the speakers. As the voice went on for long moments, Louis grimaced pitifully as he watched Harry and whispered: " This is what you have to deal with? " Harry could only gulp and nod in response.

" Hello, Lydia, darling. I don't know who you are or at least trying to be, but right now Harry's a little busy. Mind calling later? " Louis let his languid voice be dominated by a sweet honey dipped timbre.

" Who's this? " The girl asked dumbly.

" I could be your worst nightmare if you or your father disturb my little Harry any longer. Maybe I shall send a small proof in advance? " Louis let the pretty venom roam free on his tongue.

Before the girl could throw a sarcastic remark, Louis ended the call and disposed of the phone, throwing it somewhere in the room.

    " You really are a life ruiner, do you know that? " Harry growled exasperated, rolling his eyes as he threw his head back on the pillow.

    " I'm certainly not. You alone are capable of ruining your own life. I'm just a contributing factor, sweetling. " The capo purred into Harry's ear as his body modeled after the boy's, engulfing it with his powerful aura.

" Yes, you are. Because of you, my own father cut me off. Can you believe that? " Harry scoffed, the hot air escaping his mouth held a cold aura as he complained about life, as usual.

" Can you believe we don't have a jacuzzi? " Louis mocked Harry, the amusement obvious on his lips, not even acknowledging what the boy said to him.

" Fuck off, you don't even care. " Harry's anger began to prickle at his temper as he began to push Louis off, or at least try to.

" Mhm, it was all because of you, cariño. Is it my fault that I'm so irresistible? " The capo purred in his ear once again, his hands shaking their way under Harry's shirt, the cold contact sending shivers down the boy's spine.

" Because of you, I'm here. What am I going to do with my life? " Harry continued to complain, eyes glazed into oblivion as countless thoughts raced through his mind.

" For a start, maybe stop complaining. One, you did that to yourself. Two- "

" You're manipulative as fuck. " Harry cut him off, action which didn't offer the capo a pleased feeling.

Louis aggressively pressed his palm against Harry's mouth, causing the boy to flinch at the sudden contact. " Two, don't interrupt me or you'll face the consequences. "

" I hate you. "

" If you did, you wouldn't be here, begging for mercy at my feet. " The older lad let his wild thoughts roam free out of his mouth, as usual, positioning himself better and towering over Harry.