1.4

" Hello, Harry. " the words echoed faintly in Harry's ears. His mind was ran by a million foreign thoughts, but he forcefully pushed them aside and plastered a dimpled smile on his face.

    " Hi Niall. " he answered fakely, a grimace that should have been his smile greeting the fake blonde.

    " Alright. So if everything is fine, you're dismissed boys. " the principal waved off the boys, who didn't hesitate in leaving the room.

    Harry had his nerves all the way down to the ground. What the hell is he doing here?

    " What are you doing here? " Harry lost his temper as soon as they left the principal's office. His green forests grew darker with each passing second as his rage grew stronger.

    " What exactly do you mean? Niall replied, smirking, in a thick Irish accent, as he looked around the corridor with interest.

    " You know what I mean, Horan. " the name rolled off his tongue venomously.

    " I'm here to study if it wasn't clear enough for you- oh, candy! " He chirped cheerfully as he passed a candy machine that held all kinds of deluxe sweets.

    " You're not even a teen- " Harry was so rudely interrupted by the Irish lad.

    " Oh, yes I am! " Niall replied offended, placing a hand on his chest and turning to look Harry in the eyes. " I'm eighteen. Younger than you even. "

    " Should I even say it's weird you know my age? " Before Niall could answer his question, Harry continued. " Nevermind. Just stay away from me. I don't need you following me around like a puppy. I already have a few here. " The curly haired lad stopped in his tracks, Niall bumping into him since he wasn't looking where he was going. Harry gestured towards the small group of students that were all circled together, watching Harry and Niall carefully.

    "Sorry, Henry. But it's my job. So, you're stuck with me. Like it or not. " Niall patted his shoulder. Harry tried to avoid the contact but all to no avail.

" So, do you really want to spend your high school year following me around? Doesn't that get boring? " Harry tried to manipulate him into leaving him alone.

" Not when you're paid. " He smiled widely, waiting for Harry's irritated reaction.

    Harry rolled his eyes and sighed dramatically as he turned around and continued his way, Niall inevitably following him.

    He turned around out of curiosity to look if anyone else was following him, and to his surprise, they weren't. Thank god. He was getting sick of them. Leeches.

    " So, what do y'all do during breaks? Is there some kind of ritual- "

    " The fuck? " Harry stopped confused, Niall once again, bumping into him.

    " Well, I don't know what you regular teens do. Unless you deal drugs- "

    " Shh. Are you out of your mind? Some teacher can hear you! " Harry glued his palm to Niall's mouth and yelled at him in a hushed whisper, restraining himself from slapping the lad.

    " I was just saying. Jesus. " Niall slapped his hand away and rolled his eyes. " You act like you're some saint. "

    Harry couldn't stand this lad anymore. Why couldn't Louis send someone else if this was so necessary? This boy can't shut his mouth for once. " Do you always talk this much? " Harry asked, but the continuation to this question instantly came. " And eat? What? Where did it even came from? "