2.7

The capo felt restless. He couldn't stand still, he couldn't sit on his chair and work, he couldn't concentrate to anything anyone tells him. It's been three days since Harry bolted. Three fucking days. And he still hasn't returned. Of course, Louis can use the easy way and go after him, since he knows his location, but he's not gonna do that. He wants Harry to come here by himself, like he usually did. The blue eyed man walked around his office continuously, not taking a second to sit down and think about something else. Harry has never pulled something like this. No one did. Everyone obeyed him and came to him by their own free will. So, what's wrong?

    " Louis. " Zayn's voice was directed to him vaguely. Louis didn't seem to notice it and kept pacing around the room agitated. " Louis! " Zayn began to grow frustrated as he noticed the man be captive in his own little world.

    At last, the capo stopped his pacing, raising his head to look Zayn in the eye while his left hand was still to his mouth, highlighting the fact that he was in deep thought.

    " You've got more important things to deal with now. Not some little crush- " Zayn started to explain, hoping he'll knock some sense into his childhood friend.

    Louis rolled his eyes at that, laughing sarcastically. " Zayn, Zayn, mon ami. " His olive skinned friend realized it was his turn to roll his eyes.

    Liam was next to Zayn, more confused than ever. His big brown eyes rushed from Zayn to Louis and vice versa. Zayn didn't offer Louis the chance to finish, still keeping up with his speech. " We got all the ecstasy pills in packages and they're ready to be transported to America. "

    Louis padded towards his friend, his urge to bite his lip taking over when he looked anywhere but at Zayn. " I don't know what I'm doing. This is not alright. " He finally let out, feeling a weight be taken off his chest. He started pacing again, but he almost instantly stopped, his blue eyes widening as an idea popped into his mind. " I've got an idea. " He said cheekily as a sinister smile tugged at his lips.

    Zayn pressed his palm to his forehead, not being ready for what Louis had to tell him.

    Liam opened his mouth, beginning to speak. " I know this is not the time, but I think today the Russian mafia leader is going to pay us a visit. "

    Louis' eyebrows furrowed for a mere moment, his eyes scanning the walls as he was looking for answers. " Come on, Liam. This is not the time. Just tell him not to come today. I've got no time for him. " He muttered boredly, gesticulating through the air as he did so.

    Liam raised his index as he wanted to speak once again. " But the clubs- "

    Louis scoffed, rudely interrupting him. " Oh, wow, what an idea. " His voice was dismissive and his eyes were growing bored with each passing second. Before he blocked. " What an... idea! " Randomly, he turned around, again with the sinister smile, before he sauntered towards Liam happily.

    The capo brought both of his hands to Liam's face, holding him tightly by his cheeks and bringing his mouth to his forehead, leaving a loving kiss there. " You're a genius, Liam. " Was all that he said before he disappeared out of the room, leaving the two gang members stare at each other confused.

" I wonder what idea popped in his mind. " Liam muttered after a few bright moments, before Zayn shook his head in dismay.

" I don't wanna know. "

What Louis did was burst into Des' house along with a few other gang members. He first found Harry's mother who was talking to the maids in the house. Louis padded towards her holding an adorable, innocent smile on his face as he did so. " Anne! " The man exclaimed as he extended his arms in a faux friendly manner.