1.5

Please vote and comment, it'll mean a lot to me! ❤️
-

    The teacher, or... capo dei capi, however you'd like to call him nowadays, gave the students individual work to do on the lesson they're currently studying. Harry loved history, so of course he aced the work. Unfortunately, it wasn't a test and Harry didn't get to flex his intelligence. What a bummer!

Everything went well on this work, except for a few whispers from around him which managed to reach his ears. Some sounded like:

" The new teacher is hot! "

" Do you think I can pull him? "

That. That enraged Harry. It made him fume and his blood boil. It reached and scratched every part of his brain, causing him to want to strangle everybody in this room. He felt his vein popping out on his temple and his own eyes darken into hostile shadows. Another murmur echoed around, prompting Harry to turn and stare deadly at the perpetrator. The girl sagged in her seat, her gaze averted from Harry's.

With his jaw clenched, he exhaled and got up from his seat, dusting himself, before he padded towards 'the teacher'. " Here you go, Scott. " He said through gritted teeth, venom present with generous droplets on each word.

    " To you, I'm mr. Harper or... " Louis paused, a devilish smile playing on his red lips. " Ha, joking, I'm just mr. Harper. Thank you, and you are? " His never missing humor made an unpleasant appearance.

    Harry shot him a fake smile, his eyes morphed into slits, the pupils shooting daggers at the beautiful person in front of him. He couldn't explain the fury he felt in that exact moment. It made his veins want to pop out of his skin.

    " I'm Harry. Styles, if you may. Probably heard of me. " The poison was present in an exaggerated manner, glued on his syllables.

    Louis raised one of his eyebrows as if he was in deep thought, his bottom lip jutted out and blue eyes scanning blindly across the ceiling. " No, I've never heard of you. But nice to meet you nonetheless. " As he stretched out his hand for a shake, his smirk appeared mocking Harry and stepping on every inch of dignity he owns.

    Harry's face falls. It literally falls. His eyes widened in shock, first scrutinizing his face, then falling all the way down to his hand. His wide open mouth was no better. But nonetheless, he quickly regained himself and rudely ignored the handshake, returning back to his seat. That was the last straw. He refused to look at Louis' satisfied face, because it reminds him of the embarrassment he felt seconds before. Fuck him. And fuck his fucking test. Who even does he think he is?

" Hey Harry. " A whisper broke him out of his trance. " Do you think I can pull him? "

" Oh shut up! " Harry literally yowled, before storming out of the classroom, his backpack swinging dismissively on his shoulder.

    His nerves were all the way up. He was so motherfucking angry, he could punch someone. While he was walking through the hallway, more like stomping, the bell rang and numerous students came out of different classes. Some of them jumped on him immediately, but he quickly shrugged them off and snarled at them, not being in the mood for any leeches.

    Arriving outside, he found a part of his group at their usual spots, obviously waiting for him. Harry approached them, his eyes glazed in oblivion and mind somewhere else, before his mouth let out incoherent words, as if it were an instinct.

    " I'm skipping class. If you want to come with me, good, if you don't, even better. " And without waiting, he stormed off. A few of them followed him like obedient puppies, reassuring him that he was in charge.