3.

Orion
______________

I stepped out of the shower and back into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around me stopping in my tracks as Theo sat bolt upright on my bed. His pupils blowing wide and his mouth parting slightly at the view.

"Put your tongue back in your mouth for fucks sake" Pansy shouted chucking a pillow at his head from her bed.

I snorted and rummaged in my drawers pulling out a black lace thong and shorts and T-shirt closing the bathroom door behind me to get changed.

When I came back in to the room he wiggled his eyebrows at me "A black Lacey thong huh?".

"Have you never seen one?" I asked sticking out my bottom lip mockingly and taking the joint from his mouth, inhaling and blowing it back in his face.

He rolled his eyes to the back of his head and threw himself against my pillows, I looked to Pansy and Daphne who just shook their heads laughing. I laid on my front next to him smoking more of his joint, he turned on his side to face me "Why are you on my bed Theo?".

"I just wanted to come tuck you in for bed, you know British hospitality and all that" he smiled back at me making it plainly obvious he was staring at my arse.

I handed him back the joint watching his lips a little too closely as he placed it between them, chewing at my bottom lip in concentration. I shook my head slightly to snap out of it, my face heating up as he smirked at me knowingly "Right goodnight then" I laughed pushing him off my bed.

"Goodnight Orion" he smiled over his shoulder as he left the room and closed the door behind him.

"Ugh Seriously?" I groaned sitting up quickly to look at the girls.

"What did you expect Ori look at you, Daphne you owe me a galleon I knew it'd be Theo first" Pansy snorted as Daphne moaned.

"I really thought it'd be Draco" Daphne rolled her eyes dramatically.

"Draco? You thought he would hit on me like Theo is doing? I can't imagine that because he's barely said a word to me".

Daphne nodded her head "He's not quite as full on as Theo but he's normally really flirty, they're always competing against each other".

Ouch, nothing like a knock to your confidence. Does he not find me attractive? I must not be his type. Well Theo certainly seems to like me and I cannot complain about that he is positively delicious.

"So what's Theo's feedback then?" I smirked at them leaning against my headboard.

"Big apparently, according to quite a few of the girls in our year" Daphne giggled.

I contemplated it for a while then shook my head "I shouldn't, I should keep it outside of the friend group right? You know how they get wanting more and then I tell them where to shove it when they can't keep up.. literally" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Good luck with that Theo can be persistent and FYI Daphne shagged Blaise and they're still okay so it's not that bad" Pansy said.

_______________

I strolled on to the quidditch pitch at 9am separating from the girls as they made there way up to the stands to join Theo. I squinted up at the amount of people in the stands through the September sun "Why are there so many people spectating?" I asked Miles as he came out of the changing rooms.

"Word got out about the new girl challenging Malfoy" he snickered.

I rolled my eyes "I'm pretty sure he challenged me". I followed his green eyes as they trailed my body from head to toe "Is that what you're wearing to fly?" he smirked.