40.

Orion
______________

"Do you have access to his floo?" I asked Draco hands on my hips, he winced and nodded his head. "His father is most likely going to be there though" he grimaced. I clenched my fists and flared my nostrils "That's what I'm worried about" I whispered and his eyes went wide with realisation.

"You should go home I don't want you around him" he shook his head and crossed his arms. I raised an eyebrow at him crossing my own arms and he sighed "I don't know why I bother like I have any chance of telling you what to do".

"Right. Let's go" I said handing him the floo powder and stepping in beside him as he called out Nott Manor. We stumbled out in Theo's manor coming face to face with his father seated in an arm chair with the newspaper.

"What are you doing here boy? And who are you?" He scowled standing from his seat.

"Where's Theo?" I asked sternly and he glared at me "Theo isn't taking visitors at the moment" he spat.

My heart rate sped up spiking my pulse as my magic crackled in my palm and into the wand gripped firm between my fingers, "What have you done?" I gasped taking a step towards him and holding up my wand.

He sneered at me "You dare raise your wand at me in my own home, get out now" he roared loudly. The adrenaline coursing through my veins spurred me on "Or what? Are you going to beat me, curse me like you do to your own son you pompous old arsehole" I spat at him Draco gripped my arm gesturing me to calm down.

The corner of his mouth curled up evilly  "Theodore would do well to curb his pathetic humorous attitude in my home, but yet he never seems to learn his lesson". The door to the left of us burst open and Theo stumbled into the room, the air in my lungs evaporated and my legs barely held me up when I saw the state of him. I clumsily rushed to his side as I heard Draco cast "Petrificus Totalus" and join my side carrying Theo to a sofa.

I swallowed down the bile in my throat as I examined him. The whites of his eyes were bright red. I lifted his tshirt and cried out at the purple spider web like veins expansing across his chest. His arms and legs trembled involuntarily and his voice had completely ceased as he clutched his throat shakily trying to speak.

"Don't try to speak Theo, the Cruciatus?" I asked and he nodded his head weakly. My blood boiled, simmered and seethed as I tried to keep my temper in check and I had to physically stop myself from sending the killing curse at the fat fucking cunt immobilised in his chair. He's been so severely tortured with the Cruciatus curse the blood vessels in his eyes have blown, the veins in his chest from the impact and duration of the curse webbed across his chest, his voice has ceased from screaming so loudly and desperately and his limbs are shaking of their own accord from aftershocks.

I conjured a glass of water with a straw encouraging him to drink, I turned to Draco "Can you go get your potions case? I'm not calling the Nott elf incase it tries to free that fucking scumbag over there" I seethed trying to keep calm. He chewed at his lip anxiously and nodded rushing through the floo to Malfoy Manor.

I stroked Theo's cheek "I'm going to get you to a healer Theo I promise I don't want to move you until we've given you pain relief and an anti inflammatory" he nodded his head slowly a tear streaking his cheek. I sobbed covering my mouth, I looked over at Nott Sr who's eyes moved frantically the only thing on his body he was able to move. I turned back to Theo "Theo I- I can kill him, I'll dispose of his body no one will ever find him I promise you that.. if you won't have me kill him then I'm calling the Aurors. For what he's done to you not just now but your whole life and I'll have them search this manor top to bottom I imagine the dark artefacts they'd find would get him a life sentence alone" I said calmly and quietly, he took another sip of his drink.