42.

Draco
______________

When I returned to Theo's room with coffee's I chuckled as Pansy shushed me, Orion was curled up to Theo's side snoring softly as he laughed weakly at me. It was good to see him smile, good to see him surrounded by people who love him and that he felt loved after what he'd been through. I stuck a straw in Theo's coffee and let Pansy hold it up to him to drink.

I leaned back in my chair "You know she's not going to let you out of her sight? I'll have my mother arrange a room for you" I smirked as he nodded his head slowly.

"I'm glad you're okay Theo, I was worried for a hot minute" I said and he smirked at me knowingly.

The following week I waited with Theo, Orion, Pansy, Daphne and Blaise in the stands of the Wizenmagot awaiting Nott Sr's trial. Theo had his voice back and along with Orion massaging his legs and arms three times a day his tremors have subsided dramatically. He sat beside me his leg bouncing from nerves as Orion held his hand on his other side, the judge took his seat and raised the cage containing the fat bastard. I felt Theo stiffen beside me taking a sharp intake of breath, I nodded at him encouragingly.

His father turned in his cage to glare at him so I stood up leaning on the railing to block his view of Theo and glare right back at him as did Orion with a middle finger, I smiled at her and she winked at me. We listened on as the judge listed off offences and all within one hour he was sentenced to life in Azkaban and stripped of his estate and vaults. He turned to scream bloody murder at Theo and all of us par Theo stood up tall for him to see as we clapped and booed at him.

Orion wrapped her arms around Theo's shoulders as he chuckled quietly "I can't believe he's actually gone" he whispered, and she beamed between him and me "I think we should throw a fucking party, ransack his belongings and burn it all in the gardens" she wiggled her eyebrows playfully. He smiled proudly "I think that sounds like a fucking brilliant idea".

Orion
______________

The weekend following Theo's father sentencing we gathered those closest to us for a party at his manor, we gathered anything of value to his father and stacked it in the garden to make a huge bonfire. The group of us cheered and raised a glass as Theo trained his wand on the stack muttering Incendio.

I felt utterly pissed as we drank heavily and I slumped down on the bench next to Theo as he watched our friends laugh and dance around the bonfire "Thank you Orion, I haven't said that yet" he whispered and I gripped his hand "You don't have to thank me Theo".

"I do, I'm free of him forever thanks to you. You came to my manor knowing he'd be there, you confronted him saved my life and had him sent away for what he done" he said a tear trailing his cheek "I love you Orion and I'm so grateful for you, you're so loyal and caring to all of us. I don't think we appreciate you enough for everything you do for us, you're an amazing friend".

I looked down at my hands in my lap as silent tears dropped onto them and I watched as they left wet tracks in their path. I've always been overly protective of the people I love that's always included Daphne and Pansy they're used to it, I forget that Theo, Draco and Blaise have only known me properly for a year I suppose I can't be quite overwhelming with my affection. Theo's words cut like a knife to skin to know he's never really had someone love and care for him so fiercely.

I rolled my head to look at him as he smiled softly with lazy eyes, "I will always be there for you Theo okay? No matter what you'll always have me.. and Draco" I whispered then patted his knee "Come on let's go have some fun Salazar knows we need it, want to bet that I can beat Draco in a broom race? Mr money bags" I smirked and he chuckled "You're on".

We rejoined the party and I hopped onto Draco's back biting playfully at his neck "Fancy a broom race? Me and Theo have a bet that I can beat you". I squealed as he launched me off his back and dug his fingers in my ribs "Just because you beat the once doesn't mean you'll win again" he growled summoning the brooms and tossing one to me. I cocked an eyebrow at him mounting the broom and sending Theo a wink.

I howled in laughter as I tumbled onto the floor when I pulled my broom to a stop, drink driving on a broom is never a good idea. But I beat Draco and the sulky expression on his face made up for the graze on my knees. "Mate what the fuck you should be embarrassed" Theo teased Draco earning a middle finger from him.

By the time we stumbled through the floo into our bedroom Theo could barely keep his head up, we escorted him back to his room and I removed his shoes tucking him into bed. He grabbed my wrist as I turned to walk away "Love you O" he mumbled under his breath. "Love you too Tee" I whispered.

As soon as we entered our room I was pinned to the wall my hands above my head locked with one of Draco's, "I'm going to have to punish you now for showing me up earlier aren't I?" he growled seductively in my ear. I ground my hips onto his thigh lodged between my legs tilting my head back to allow him access to my neck, "Yes Draco you should punish me I've been naughty, agh fuck I've been so naughty" I moaned as he sunk his teeth into my neck.

He pulled his wand casting a sticking charm to my pinned hands with a sexy smirk on his face, he dug around his desk pulling out a flip blade and running the blunt end slowly across my thigh. I squeezed my thighs together closing my eyes in excitement, my favourite kind of kink and he is so attentive to aftercare.

He flipped the blade holding it between his teeth as he slid my underwear down my legs, "What's your safe word Orion?" he drawled slicing the blade gently across the top my inner thigh making a tiny cut a few droplets of blood springing free. I whimpered in arousal "Red" I breathed heavily watching his tongue run from the inside of my knee up to the cut, the blood coating his tongue. I moaned in wanting my pussy dripping with need, he swiped through my folds sucking my clit into his mouth his lips glistening with faint blood and my arousal as he stared up at me.

"What do you want Orion?" he whispered swiping his tongue over the cut again and crashing his mouth to mine the metallic taste mixing on our tongues. "Oh god fuck me Draco I need you to fill me, I feel empty I need you" I bucked my hips against his clothed erection. He chuckled softly biting his bottom lip into his mouth as he shed his clothes slowly my own personal strip tease. I leant my head against the wall as I smiled seductively at him letting my eyes trail every part of him broad shoulders, toned abs from Quidditch with that delicious muscle line leading down into his boxers, his beautiful blonde hair messily falling into his face just the way I like it and his lips fucking hell those lips.

He hitched my leg balancing it on his hip as he slowly thrust into me, his lips attached to my neck sucking and biting. I desperately wanted to run my hands through his hair or scrape my nails across his shoulder blades but I knew he wouldn't release my hands, he loves to dominate and I love it when he dominates me. I bucked my hips to meet his thrusts moaning loudly into his ear, he produced the blade again gently slicing it across the top of my breast at the same time he slammed hard into me earning a scream of rapture. He dragged his thumb across the cut and brought it to my lips rubbing it over them and dragging my bottom lip down before he cleaned it with his tongue. He hitched my other leg so they were both wrapped tightly around his waist and his thrusts became relentless, sweat dripping down the side of his face as he bit down hard on his lip was enough to have me careening over the edge pulsing and clenching around him screaming his name over and over until he was spilling into me with a groan.

He slumped onto me freeing my hands so they dropped over his head pulling him close to nuzzle into my neck his hands still gripping my arse as his cock softened inside me twitching when he tensed. "I fucking love you" he whispered against my skin causing goosebumps to erupt all over my body. "I love you too Draco".

He carried me to the bed training his wand over the cuts he'd made and rubbing a potion in to stop scarring before he pulled the covers over us and lulling me to sleep with the soft brushes of his fingers up and down my back.