46.

Orion
_______________

"Orion you're giving me a fucking headache please sit down and chill the fuck out before I put you in a full body bind" Pansy muttered as I paced back and forth in the room.

My hair and make up is done, my dress is being prepared and I marry the two biggest loves of my life today. The nerves are crippling, not nerves of marrying them but nerves of the obstacles to come in the wake of marrying them. They are both so laid back when it comes to such massive life changing things, when you get married and prepare your life for children you don't expect to have to pick which of your husbands child you'd like to bare first. But I wouldn't change it for the world I love them both so fiercely I struggle to breathe when I'm around them.

Cissy summoned me behind the curtain to get my dress on and I took deep breathes as the stylist slipped the scattered lace long sleeves delicately over my arms and buttoned up the sheer fabric on my back. The dress was tight all the way to my mid thighs and then it flared out in to the long train behind me, my veil was clipped in to the loose curls at the back of my head. "Are you okay love?" The stylist asked and I nodded weakly rubbing my clammy palms together. She squeezed my forearm reassuringly and turned to pull the curtain back, I turned slowly to face my mother, Cissy, Daphne with Sofia and Pansy. Their collective gasps and praises went over my head as I breathed deeply trying to keep my composure, I just need to get to Draco and Theo and I'll be fine.

My father entered the room tilting his head to smile at me, "My baby girl you look extraordinary sweetheart, Draco and Theo are very lucky men indeed".

"Thanks dad, I'm feeling a bit nervous".

"Let's get you down that aisle you'll be fine, okay?" He gently linked his arm with mine as I accepted my bouquet from the stylist and she fussed over my train.

The world seemed to slow down and blur around me as I stepped in to the gardens surrounded by floating lights and thousands of flowers, Draco and Theo stood at the altar sharing a smile with each other before turning to watch me walk towards them. I swallowed thickly as my father shook their hands and kissed my cheek, I looked to Draco his eyes glassy with unshed tears and then to Theo who swiped his thumb underneath his lower lashes.

As the two of them took one of my hands connecting us as three, the golden rope binded around our hands sinking into our skin bonding us together, forever. I smiled at the both of them as I felt our magic connecting the love we share racing through my veins and meeting at my magical core.

"Mrs Malfoy-Nott, you look absolutely ethereal" Theo dragged his thumb across my knuckles as we walked back down the aisle towards the manor, I gladly accepted the flute of champagne knocking it back in one.

"We're married, I have husbands" I giggled turning to face both of them as they smirked at me.

"Are you only just realising that?" Draco chuckled, I blew out a long breath and shook my head. He kissed my lips gently resting his hand at the bottom of my back, Theo leaned down to steal a kiss aswell just as Tissy popped into the room announcing that we were to make our way to the marquee.

I held Sofia in my arms as she babbled delightfully twisting a curl around her hand, "That was such a beautiful bonding Orion I can't believe you're married to both Draco and Theo it still doesn't seem real" Daphne giggled trying to untangle my hair from Sofia's clutch.

"It still doesn't seem real to me, I mean can you remember the rants I used to reel off in school about this exact situation and now look at us" I chuckled.

"You three have something extremely special, it's quite adorable really" she lifted Sofia out of my arms, I turned to a tap on my shoulder and Draco held his hand out to me.