31.

Theo
______________

I marched to the great hall to get food the next morning for when she woke up, the both of us sick of the shit they give you in the hospital wing, luckily Draco wasn't here. I felt fucking awful for him but fuck if he's only got himself to blame, everything Orion said was valid she has every right to be fucking angry, beyond angry. I wrapped her favourites and conjured two to go cups to pour the coffee into keeping it on stasis, I turned nearly bumping into Potter and Weasley unable to keep the sneer off my face.

"We just wanted to check Orion was okay? That was a nasty fall" Weasley asked and I nodded my head "She's okay she's banged up but she'll be alright" I answered and left immediately.

I saw Draco sat in an alcove staring off into space and I muttered curse words under my breath as I walked over to him "You can't just sit there and wallow mate fucking deal with it, find a way to prove you're actually sorry" I spat. He looked up at me with a face of disgust "Let's not act like you're not buzzing at the chance to take my fucking place Theo".

I laughed in his face, literally. "Grow the fuck up Draco you daft twat, you clearly don't know me or Orion if you think that's the case" I turned my back on him.

She was stirring awake when I waltzed through the curtains and handed her the coffee she smiled softly taking it from me and slowly sitting up in the bed and making room for me on the end. We both sat cross legged on each end of the bed as we ate breakfast and drank coffee. "How you feeling?" I asked, she stared back at me and I could see her processing in her head whether I meant physically or mentally so she shrugged her shoulders.

God she was beautiful how could she ever think she wasn't, I turned my head as Loo- Luna Lovegood came in. She took a seat next to Orion staring up at her dreamily "How are you Orion? Your head is infested with Nargles do you still have the necklace I made you?" She asked and Orion smiled genuinely and nodded her head "I do it's in my room though I'll be sure to put it on when I'm allowed out of here".

"Yes it will certainly help" she smiled and I couldn't help but admire her smile, she was quite pretty really. Orion smirked at me out of the corner of my eye and I glared at her.

"Oh hello Theodore Nott" she said her voice slow, I nodded my head at her "Lovegood, nice to see you again".

"Quite, are you looking after Orion while she's here?" She asked and I nodded again "Yep Draco's being a prat so it falls to her bestie ain't that right Orion" I winked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"That's nice, well I shall be off I just wanted to check you were okay. Theodore" she nodded at me a slight blush to her face and I raised my eyebrows at Orion who tongued her cheek while she smiled.

"I think someone has a little crush on you Theo" she whispered when the door closed, I crossed my arms over my chest "Orion we've been through this we're better as friends" I tutted her and she reached over smacking my leg and wincing in pain.

"Well I'd say that serves you right but I'm not an arsehole I'll go and get you more pain relief" I smirked as she stuck her tongue out at me.

Orion
______________

I gratefully accepted the pain potion from Pomfrey, "You may leave Miss Pucey just take it easy, I've supplied a couple more pain relief potions but do come to me if you need more" she said uncorking a vial for me and I downed it gladly the throbbing in my back driving me mental.

I held onto Theo's arm as he slowly guided me back to the dungeons, getting angrier at the stares until I snapped at two Slytherin third year boys "Would you like a fucking picture because I can assure it won't be as interesting as you're making me out to be".