25.

Draco
______________

It's been nearly a week I'm so confused my head is wrecked my heart is fucked. Apparently I cheated on Orion except I fucking did not and nobody will believe me because apparently I told Daphne to her face when she confronted me that I wasn't a one woman man which I absolutely fucking did not. Theo is unsure he questioned where I had been if I wasn't cheating because I hadn't been in the room, being with Snape wasn't an acceptable answer even though it's the fucking truth. They won't let me see her, she hasn't shown up to any classes Theo said she hasn't spoken one word since 'the imaginary me' cheated on her.

I was on the verge of losing my mind what the fuck was I meant to do, I went to Snape. I broke down telling him what was happening, he furrowed his brows "You are certain it wasn't you?" he said. I scowled at him "Unless I done it then someone obliviated me. I did not do it, I don't know what to do" I cried into my hands.

"It just so happens I had a vial of Polyjuice Potion taken from my stores a couple of days before this so called incident. And I have a fair idea of who it might be" he drawled, my eyes widened my head snapping to look at him "Who?" I seethed through gritted teeth.

"Miss King she was here for detention and it seems she has motive to try and hurt Miss Pucey does she not?" he raised a suspicious eyebrow. My face contorted in anger "I'm going to fucking kill her" I shouted punching my fist against the wall watching the blood seep from the wounds sliced through my knuckles.

Snape huffed rolling his eyes and snatched my hand up healing it with his wand "You will do no such thing leave it with me, in the meantime" he handed me a vial of Veritaserum "Let the truth prevail".

I nodded my head and made for the common room Theo and Blaise sat in front of the fire place and I held the vial up "You need to get me in that room so I can prove it wasn't me, Snape said Polyjuice Potion was taken from his stores he thinks it was Harmony" I seethed clenching my fists beside me.

Theo sighed and nodded his head and I followed him up the stairs, Pansy answered the door to his knock but attempted to slam the door in our faces when she saw me "Wait Pans it wasn't him and he's got Veritaserum to prove it" Theo said sticking his foot in the doors threshold.

She tensed her jaw but nodded and let us in, Orion was curled under her bedsheet and I rushed to her side "Baby" I whispered "Orion it wasn't me I swear on Salazar it wasn't me let me prove it to you" I pleaded. She sat up slowly turning to face me her face was paler than usual even her lips barely had any colour, dark bags underneath her eyes with tear stained cheeks. Pansy handed her a glass of water and took a seat next to her "Go ahead" Pansy gestured to the vial in my palm. I unstoppered it drinking half of it, I wanted the other half in case I had to shove it down that bitches throat to fess up.

Orion opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out, her bottom lip trembled and she clutched her throat trying to clear it "Was that you on the sofa kissing that girl?" She asked quietly her voice croaky and sore.

"No it wasn't" I answered honestly, her face twisted in confusion. "So you didn't tell Daphne that 'you aren't a one woman man'" Pansy air quoted with her fingers.

"No I didn't because it wasn't me, Snape said he had Polyjuice Potion taken from his stores he thinks it was Harmony" I answered quickly. Orion looked at Pansy who sighed heavily,

"That fucking bitch is dead".

Orion
______________

My eyes went wide panic wrapping around me as Pansy stood and left the room with Theo. My mouth opened to speak to Draco but I couldn't form the words. It wasn't him and I didn't even give him the chance to explain that it wasn't. I turned away from him ashamed and embarrassed, he gripped my chin to look at him and I licked my dry lips "I'm so sorry Draco I saw you or whoever that was and I lost it. And then when Daphne said what was said. I-" he cut me off with a kiss, desperate and pleading.

"Don't apologise neither of us are to blame, that fucking bitch will get what's coming to her" he hissed.

I gripped at the back of his head my hands shaking "Please never leave me Draco it hurt so bad I thought I was dying" I gasped pressing my forehead to his. "I will never leave you Orion I'm so sorry you had to see that but I would never do that to you I swear" his hands pulled me onto his lap.

"I need to shower I've been in that bed for two days straight since I last showered" I huffed, he hugged his arms tight around my waist nodding into my neck. "Come with me?" I whispered against his cheek.

I didn't need to ask him twice he lifted me in his arms my legs around his waist, set me on the floor and peeled my clothes off. I turned the shower on and stood underneath the powerful spray as he stripped down, back against the tiles hands clasped behind my back my head tilted to embrace the water. As soon as he entered the shower he consumed me, kissing me hard and pressing my body to the tiles. His cock stood to attention pressed between us, kissing down my neck to my breasts massaging my nipples with his tongue.

"I missed you so much" he growled.

I reached my hand down between us grasping his hard cock squeezing as I slowly pumped his shaft, he lifted one of my legs holding it up with his arm bracing the wall behind me. He lined himself with my entrance sliding inside me with one long slow thrust, both of us moaning as he filled me completely.

"Harder Draco, don't stop.. please" I moaned gripping on to his biceps as my core gripped him like a vice as thrust slowly, going harder at my command.

"Kiss me Draco god I missed you, I love you" I cried out turning his head to mould my mouth with his.

The pleasure was too much as he pulled out to the hilt and slammed inside of me "It's you Orion no one else, never" he panted through his thrusts.

My loud moans echoed around the room, bouncing off of the tiles, he gripped my arse cheeks as it shook from the force of each driving plunge. The slap of his hips beating in time with my heart rate, his eyes watching the erotic way his cock pumped in and out of me "I'm gonna- fuck" I cried his hips sped up slamming harder as he careened me off the edge my walls shuddering around him stars filling my eyes. "Shit" he groaned as he exploded filling me with everything he had.

His arms trembled and he rested his head on my shoulder slowly pulling out of me and dropping my leg, I panted against the wall my face flushed and dripping wet from the spray of the shower. When he lifted his head I cupped his cheeks with my hands kissing through the droplets of water on his lips. I proceeded to wash us both rubbing the shampoo and tilting his head back to wash it out, he loves it when I do that.

"I love you" he smiled down at me.