26.

Orion
_____________

Valentine's Day and I wanted the shock factor, with Pansy and Daphne out of the room for the night and Draco due to arrive I slipped on a sexy black lingerie set. Conjured a black silk ribbon and charmed it around my wrists in a bondage type bow, I laid on my back my arms above my head applying a sticking charm on to the headboard and my legs bent at the knee with an arch in my back.

The door opened "Hey Orion do you still have - oh fucking shit" Theo froze wide eyed in the doors threshold, I closed my eyes and scrunched my face up in an awkward 'fucking shitting hell' expression.

"Oh shit" Draco appeared next to him biting his bottom lip with a smirk, Theo looked down at his shoes rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I'll um leave you both to it" Theo stuttered clearing his throat furrowing his eyebrows as if in pain, I widened my eyes at Draco who slapped his hand onto Theo's shoulder "Stay, if you want to" he smirked and my mouth dropped open, Theo turned to look at me his eyes darkening considerably as they raked over body my arms pinned above me. I squeezed my thighs together closing my eyes to gather my wits.

"You want to play Orion?" Draco asked his voice husky and deep pulling his tshirt over his head, I nodded my head with a smile. He poured a glass of water into a bowl conjuring it in to ice, I flicked my eyes between Theo and Draco as they spoke in hushed whispers. Draco waved his wand over my body vanishing my underwear, I narrowed my eyes at him with a pout "They were expensive" I scolded him, he winked while he conjured a ribbon blindfolding me, my legs shook in anticipation.

My chest heaved my back arched and I gasped loudly when a cold shock to the system trailed over my collarbone down in between my breasts, around the curve of my breasts and I had no idea who was doing it Draco or Theo? The ice cube swirled around my nipple followed by a blow of cold air I felt my nipples harden considerably straining under the shock, I felt someone tugging my chin pressing their mouth to mine it was Theo I knew the difference in taste between the two of them. His lips and tongue were freezing cold and he slipped his tongue in my mouth transferring an ice cube and then he was gone as I sucked on the ice. My back arched as a mouth closed around my other nipple swirling the ice cube around with his tongue the cold mixed with the warm breath overwhelming my senses.

An ice cube trailed down my stomach and I tensed my stomach muscles underneath it my body writhing as my legs were pushed open wide, I moaned as it trailed over my pubic bone freezing cold drops dripping through my folds as it melted against my hot skin. I cried out as a cold tongue striped a line through my folds, I desperately wanted to move my arms to grip on hair, bedsheets anything it was perfect torture. "Fuck oh my god- oh god please" I screamed when a burning cold sting swirled around my clit melting between it and the tongue doing the assault. Another ice cube inserted into my mouth and I tried not to choke on it as I screamed out in pleasure, I wrapped my legs around his head rocking my hips as my orgasm neared my back arched to the limit my body shuddered and pulsated as his tongue swallowed down my orgasm.

My mouth was parted by someone and then a groan as my cold mouth connected with the tip of a hard cock, I held my tongue out welcoming it swiping it over the tip followed by another groan, Theo. I sucked on the head hollowing my cheeks as he started to thrust into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the bundle of nerves when he pulled out to thrust back in, hitting the back of my throat making me gag my eyes watering underneath the blindfold. I felt him twitching already so I sucked harder earning a hiss as he emptied down the back of my throat, I swallowed it all sucking him dry.

Another ice cube in my mouth and I welcomed the sting of cold down my throat as I sucked on it. I flinched when hands trailed down my side a mouth attaching to my neck, Draco. His scent whipped around me like a comfort blanket, "How do you want to be fucked Orion" he growled into my ear, I smiled and licked my lips "Like a slut Draco" I responded smugly when I heard his sharp intake of breath. I squealed as I was flipped roughly onto my front my hands still attached and tied to the headboard my arse in the air, a loud moan ripped from my throat when his hand came down hard on to my backside and then another as he rubbed the head of his cock through my folds. He pushed inside me slowly both of us groaning in unison, my insides fluttered as I remembered Theo was watching us so I rotated my hips on his cock earning another smack on my backside. His hand twisted in my hair yanking my head back as he slammed hard and fast into me "So fucking tight, my perfect little slut" he growled under his breath. "Don't stop- Ah fuck don't..stop" I panted clenching my fists against the headboard. He pulled harder on my hair landing another smack on my arse, I cried out from the brutal pace my body crashing in waves of euphoric blissful pleasure coursing throughout. His fingers dug into the flesh on my hips as he grunted filling me up with his come and he bit down hard on my arse cheek after he'd pulled out, releasing my arms and removing the blindfold.

I collapsed onto my back panting and spent, Theo blew out a loud comical whistle and chuckled as he leaned over to hand me a lit joint, I huffed out a laugh as I took it from him parting my lips to inhale. Draco laid on his side next to me pushing his damp hair out of his face, he blew out a breath then smirked at me "You were incredible love" he leaned over kissing me passionately.

"Well thanks for an.. unforgettable evening I'm going to bed" Theo smirked saluting us from the door as he exited. I turned to Draco handing him the joint "I can't believe you just done that" I chuckled shoving his shoulder and landing him on his back.

"Oh come on Orion he walked into the room with you all tied up like a submissive I couldn't let the poor bloke leave, it's not like we've never done it before" he shrugged his shoulders, I hummed pursing my lips "Maybe we can get a girl to join next time" I smirked, he snapped his head to mine then with his eyes wide "Really? What like you and a girl while I fuck you?" he licked his lips as he imagined it, I nodded my head "If that's what you want".

"Oh fuck" he closed his eyes groaning as his mind ran wild "You're amazing" he shook his head.

"Theo will be alright won't he?" I worried chewing at my bottom lip, Draco nodded "Yeah he'll be fine I asked him before we started, just a one off because you got him all riled up" he said with a chuckle.

I pinched his arm "Oh don't Draco, how the hell was I to know he'd just walk into the room when I was expecting you I wanted to surprise you" I groaned flopping my head back on the pillow.

"Oh you surprised me love don't worry about that, my little slut" he wiggled his eyebrows at me, I raised mine at him and leaned into his ear "I could start calling you Daddyy" I moaned the word daddy. He bit down hard on his bottom lip with a hiss, I chuckled and pulled the covers up over us to go to sleep.