34.

Orion
_______________

I found the boys in the same spot I left them, I stood in front of them smoothing the non existent creases from my dress nervously as they frowned at me "You all need to come the bedroom, now" I looked at Blaise specifically and his face fell his hands clenching in his lap as he nodded.

Back in the bedroom Daphne burst into tears as soon as Blaise entered the room spluttering apologies as Pansy scolded her "Do not apologise" she hissed.

"What's going on?" Blaise asked bracing himself against the desk and Daphne looked up at me with pleading eyes. I ran a hand through my hair blowing out a dramatic breath and looking at Draco in alarm as his eyes widened.

"Blaise you and Daphne are going to be parents, she is very close to five months along healthy baby and I know the gender if you'd like me to share" I clenched and unclenched fists at my side as Theo steadied Blaise on his feet. I rushed to pull out the chair behind him guiding him to sit down and conjuring him a glass of water. He stared directly Daphne who's face contorted in apology, he shook his head life and colour coming back to his face as he stood to wrap his arms around Daphne muttering something in her ear between the two of them.

I smiled as Pansy came to my side with a smile and I held my hand up to my mouth to hide my glee risking a glance at Draco who smirked at me. Draco took three long strides wrapping his arms around my waist and nuzzling his face in my neck "You did the spell?" he whispered and I shook my head "Narcissa did, but I could read it and understand from my studies so she let me relay the information".

When Blaise and Daphne turned back towards us Daphne looked better already having been reassured by the one person she thought would run away. Blaise spoke up clapping his together "Well there's certainly going to be a wedding and Orion if you could? We would like to know" he smirked palming his hand over Daphne's stomach. I buzzed excitedly on the spot holding my hands against my cheeks "Let me make it special let's go outside I'll project the colour with sparks now the sun has gone down" I pleaded as everyone else agreed.

I whispered the gender in Pansy's ear giggling as she tried to keep a straight face, we stood in front of the others wands raised in the air counting down from five and blasting jets on pink sparks into air. Daphne squealed and we ran to her screaming and jumping excitedly with her as the boys laughed and patted each other on the back.

"A baby girl" I shouted "We're going to be aunties" I wrapped my arms around Pansy's neck as we giggled in glee.

Blaise turned to Daphne "Your parents or my mother first?" He winced slightly as Daphne cringed "Your mother definitely, she can soften the blow with my parents" she responded.

We engaged in a three way hug just the girls "Wedding planning commences ASAP keep us updated and good luck" I said kissing Daphne's cheek.

Draco pulled me onto his lap as Theo and Pansy settled into the sofa next to us celebratory drinks in hand "I can't believe it" I gushed, Draco squeezed my hip with a smile.

"Who wants to bet they'll be married by this time next week" Theo snickered, I hummed an agreement their parents will absolutely insist they're married as soon as possible. "We should take her to get a dress tomorrow" Pansy directed at me and I nodded "She deserves a stunning dress definitely" I agreed.

Later that evening I laid limbs tangled in bed with Draco, "I've never seen you so excited" he smiled and I giggled "I'm so happy Blaise was so mature about it, Daphne was beside herself with worry about telling him".

He scoffed and tucked a curl behind my ear "Blaise has been in love with Daphne for as long as I can remember, there was no way he wouldn't do the right thing by her. So you went to my mother for help?".