11.

Orion
______________

Monday morning I slid on a short pleated skirt with my shirt, tie and robes. I sat across from Theo and Draco at the breakfast table, the silent tension was suffocating. I pushed my toast aside and sipped on my tea until it was finished glancing awkwardly between the two of them and then standing from the table and heading to the quidditch pitch for my free period.

I left my bag and robes on the stands accioing my broom, I kicked off the ground speeding around the pitch as fast as I could. I pulled to a stop hovering in the air when I heard someone behind me, Draco pulled to my side with a smirk on his face "Why are you stopping? I was quite enjoying the view from back there".

"Draco what the fuck?" I hissed smacking his arm, his eyes trailed up my legs to the thigh showing as my skirt hitched between my legs "Stop looking at me like that" I narrowed my eyes at him descending to land on the pitch. I snatched my bag up "Orion wait" he called out behind me. I slowed down my steps to turn to him "What Draco whatever game you're playing to try and get one over on Theo leave me out of it".

"I don't give a shit about Theo, he knew I liked you and still went after you.. no I mean- I should have fucking told you and I didn't so there, now you know" he reached across to move a curl out of my face brushing his thumb along my cheek. I closed my eyes at the contact "You know I heard everything the other night while you were in his bed, I listened to your moans like music to my ears only it wasn't me making you scream and it should have been" he whispered stepping closer in to me.

My breath caught in my throat "Stop it" I whispered "Don't do this, don't put me in between the two of you".

"You aren't in between the two of us, it's your choice at least let me make it fair game I'm sure Theo will agree" he brushed his lips across mine, I turned away quickly flipping my hair in his face rushing away to find Theo.

I was so angry with the both of them, what the fuck was Theo playing at not silencing the bed to make sure Draco could listen to us. Why the fuck is Draco now interested just because I'm .. shagging someone else. Whatever fucking game they're playing ends now. I stormed towards the dungeons so fast and so angry there may as well have been steam coming from my ears.

I tripped over nothing landing on my hands and knees whipping my head around when I heard laughing. Harmony, oh delightful. I cast my hand out muttering Locomotor under my breath and levitating her a few feet off of the ground pinning her against the wall "I'm really not in the mood for your shit, fucking touch me again and I will rip your vile ratty hair from your head with my bare hands. Understand?" I seethed and she sobbed and nodded her head frantically.

"Orion what's going on" Theo called from down the corridor, I pointed my finger at him "You" I snapped, he held his hands up in surrender "Me?".

I pulled him into an empty classroom and he raised his eyebrows moving to wrap his arms around me, I held my hand up to stop him "Whatever you and Draco are playing at it's over, keep me out of it. The both of you can find someone else to play games with, I'm done" I said my voice breaking on the last words.

His face dropped and his shoulders deflated "What did he do?" he whispered softly.

"You didn't silence the bed the other night? You did it on purpose so he would hear everything, do you know how embarrassing that is? And now he thinks he has some moral obligation to 'make it fair game' between the two of you. He wants to fuck me and you'll be okay with that is that right Theo? Am I just a game.. was this- between us just a game. You played well I'll give you that, the way you looked at me like I was-.. well done" I nodded my head sarcastically as I swiped the tears from my cheeks my lips trembling trying to control my emotions. I pushed past him and out of the classroom before he could say another word.

I passed Draco in the corridor as I swiped the traitorous tears off of my cheeks, his mouth parted as he froze on the spot watching me walk by him. My eyes followed his face my hair fanning out behind me as I went past as if everything around me was moving in slow motion, I bumped straight into Adrian's chest. He gripped my shoulders to study my face "Ori what's wrong?" he whispered wrapping his arms around me and stroking the back of my head.

Draco
______________

Seeing her crying made me feel physically sick, I stared over my shoulder as she cried into her cousins chest my eyes wide and my chest heaving. I turned as a door opened beside me and Theo walked out looking disheveled, his eyes were red rimmed and they landed straight on Orion as Adrian steered her away glaring murderous daggers at the two of us.

I took off towards the black lake sitting on a Boulder out of view, Theo joined me shortly after sitting next to me. He lit a cigarette handing me one too, we sat in silence for a while until he spoke up.

"I really like her Draco, it's not a game to me" he said, I stared ahead at the lake nodding my head "Me too" I said simply puffing on my cigarette.

"So what? What do we do now? How typical the one time be both actually like someone for more than sex and it's the same fucking girl" he huffed running his hands over his face in frustration.

"I don't want to fight with you Theo but I can't leave her alone" I looked over at him showing him the seriousness of my words.

"So we'll let her decide then, no games. You get to know her aswell and whoever she chooses well then that's that" he said bouncing his leg anxiously.

I nodded my head and patted his back "Cheers.. for not being a dick like I would be in your position" I whispered he nodded his head back at me "You're lucky I love you, you fucking sod" he retorted.

Theo
_____________

I paced anxiously in the empty common room the next evening, I'd owled Orion a couple of hours ago pleading with her to meet with me to talk. So far she's 26 minutes late and my stomach is twisted in dread and anticipation. I sat down on the sofa in front of the fireplace closing my eyes and leaning my head back spreading my legs bouncing my knee nervously.

The thought that she may pick Draco over me knocks me sick, I've only known her properly for two weeks yet she's changed my life completely. The butterflies I get when she looks at me boggles my mind, I always believed I'd never find someone who could change my outlook on life. I never thought I'd meet someone I'm so excruciatingly attracted to I'd struggle to keep my hands to myself. I never thought I'd daydream about things my father pushed me to pursue to keep a pure pureblood line. But Orion with her fiery auburn hair with an attitude to match, lips that could drop a man to his knees with one smile has changed everything.

My eyes sprang open when I felt someone sit beside me "Orion" I whispered taking in her features desperately, she faced towards the fire avoiding looking at me.

"I'm sorry I- I like you Orion, a lot. It was never a game to me I promise you, the way I look at you and touch you and speak to you it's all real. I'm sorry I embarrassed you by trying to get one over on Draco I wasn't thinking I was just reacting to the things he'd said to me. He likes you, I knew that but I was so drawn to you I couldn't possibly help myself. If you want to get to know him, no games. Then you should. I think you should it's your decision I know you thought there was something between you before me and you and I want you to be sure" I took her hands in mine kissing the top of her knuckles.

She sighed deeply and turned her body around to face me, she was silent but her eyes studied my face setting a fire alight in my gut and making me swallow thickly. She leaned forward and held my face in her hands tilting my head back pressing her lips to mine.

"So you are both going to try and have me? And what happens if I choose between you? I won't do it Theo I'm not getting in between the two of you. I shouldn't have been with either of you at all, I'm sorry" she said standing up and walking away.

"It's too late Orion, I'm not sorry I won't stop pursuing you and neither will Draco" I said matter of fact to her retreating back, she looked over her shoulder at me and shook her head as she carried on walking.