15.

Orion
_______________

The next evening I put on the white satin shorts and strap top pyjamas Pansy bought for her, me and Daph, hers green and Daphne's pink. "Adorable" I giggled as we stood in the mirror posing and admiring our matching pjs.

"So I've invited Hannah the girl I've been speaking to tonight" Pansy said with an awkward smile, I smirked "Is she cut out for our weird little horny group?". She laughed and rolled her eyes "I think so, you'll love her she's a lot like us".

"I got her the pale blue pjs so she doesn't feel left out" she chuckled. I smiled at Daphne who raised her eyebrows at me.

"Put the music on Ori, I'll line up the shots" Pansy called out happily opening the door to let Hannah in, I introduced myself and pulled her into a hug "I'll apologise in advance drinks with us can get quite wild, well you'll get used to it" I smiled guiding her into the room as Pansy mouthed a thank you to me.

We were already one bottle of tequila and one bottle of fire whiskey down when the boys arrived and we were dancing and singing around the room Pansy and Hannah jumping on the bed singing into a wand and dancing on each other, I stood on the desk gyrating and singing and Daphne laid upside down on her bed singing into a hair brush.

"The boys are hereeee" I squealed jumping up and down nearly tumbling off the edge in my drunken haze.

"What the bloody fuck have we just walked into?" Theo chuckled eyeing me as I danced with my arms in the air.

"We better catch up then" Draco winked at me downing his fire whiskey from the bottle, Blaise shrugged his shoulders and copied Draco.

Theo helped himself to three shots off the side and came to me holding his arms out for me, I jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist and crushing my mouth to his. I dropped to the floor locking eyes with Draco he licked his lips and took a drink from his bottle. I smiled sweetly and moved to stand between his legs sticking my tongue in his mouth as his hands trailed up the back of my thighs to my arse.

"Don't ask" Pansy cackled to Hannah who stood with her mouth gaping open. I looked between Draco and Theo and laughed "Yeah I probably should have explained that to you before they turned up, I mean I did say we were wild I technically warned you".

"No judgment here do you girl you make a sexy arse throuple" she said nodding appreciatively, I smirked between the boys as they shook their heads "Me and Theo don't get together we're not gay" Draco insisted making Hannah laugh.

"I never said you were gay but you are both with Orion right? So pretty much a throuple" she said bluntly. I shrugged my shoulders and turned the music up handing the shots out to everyone.

Hannah and Pansy ushered me over, we laid on our stomachs on Pansy's bed me in between the two of them "So I'm so intrigued have you been with both of them at the same time yet?" Hannah whispered leaning in so Pansy could hear.

"No oh god I don't think we will it's not really like that, I spend time with each of them separately. It's complicated" I laughed and she smirked at Pansy "You've planted the seed it's all she'll think about now" Pansy snickered, "Or you could have one of them watch you with the other" Hannah wiggled her eyebrows with insinuation. I bit my lip as I thought about it, blowing out an aroused breath "No we couldn't" I smiled down at the bed.

"Now this is a throuple I can get behind" Theo gestured to our arses lined up next to each other, I giggled as I sat up jiggling Hannah and Pansy's arse cheeks under each of my hands "You wish Theo".

I took a seat on Theo's lap with Draco sat on the chair next to us offering up the joint to me, I took it from him licking my lips before placing it between them while looking him in the eyes as Theo caressed my arse cheek. Draco's eyes flicked down noticing how erect my nipples were underneath my satin top making his nostrils flair and his jaw tense. I looked around the room smirking at Blaise and Daphne snogging on her bed and Pansy and Hannah doing the same on hers.

"So Hannah asked me if I've had you both at the same time yet" I said running my thumb across my bottom lip confident no one else would hear me over the music. Draco's eyes darkened and I looked over my shoulder to see Theo's mouth curling at the corner "Or if one of you has watched me with the other" My chest heaved as I let that run through their minds, I stood and walked in to the bathroom looking over my shoulder at them both watching me walk away before they shared a glance with each other. I reapplied some lipgloss as I looked in the mirror and run my fingers through my hair smiling as the bathroom door opened and they both walked in with their hands in their pockets.

Music suggestion ;)
Blxst - Be alone
Ann Marie/ YK Osiris - Secret

I twisted to hop onto the counter as I turned to look at them, "Come back to our room" Theo smirked nodding towards the door. I nodded my head and hopped off the counter following them out the door, I winked at Pansy and Hannah as I walked past and out of the room.

I helped myself to a drink and waved my wand to play music, I smiled into my glass as I took a sip looking at the both of them. Draco advanced on me crashing his mouth to mine, "I'll watch Theo fuck you but he's going to watch me eat your pussy first" he growled in to my ear, I gasped in arousal when he grabbed the back of my thighs and wrapped my legs around him while he attacked my neck with his teeth and tongue. Theo set a chair to the side at the end of Draco's bed leaning back with his ankle on his knee and lit a joint while smirking at me.

Draco laid me on my back on his bed pulling my shorts and underwear off, I leant up and pulled my top off over my head leaning back on my hands and bending my legs at the knee. Draco licked his lips as he looked me over, leaning down to kiss my neck and making his way down my body taking a nipple in his mouth and sucking it harshly making me throw my head back. He showered kisses over my stomach and my hips, and I looked over at Theo my tits bouncing from laboured breaths as he watched intently his pupils blown wide and a huge bulge in his trousers. He watched my face as Draco's tongue licked up through my folds, I gasped dropping onto my back and arching it as I grabbed my breasts playing with my nipples keeping my eye contact with Theo. I cried out grabbing Draco's hair when he took my clit between his lips swirling his tongue over it, he placed the joint between his lips biting his lip as smoke poured from his mouth. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as Draco slid two fingers in thrusting them powerfully while his tongue attacked my clit, "Fuck, oh fuck I'm- Ah Draco" I cried grinding my hips as the orgasm crashed over me in breath taking waves, "Such a filthy mouth when you come Orion" Theo drawled with a smirk, Draco huffed a laugh against my clit making me gasp at how sensitive I felt. He kissed his way back up my body gripping my arse and rolling his hips on me as he stuck his tongue in my mouth passionately.

I laid panting for my breath when Draco stood and took the joint from Theo as he unbuttoned his shirt keeping it on but open and unbuckled his belt dropping his trousers to the floor. I observed his body as he crawled between my legs, he ran his tongue across my lips to get a taste of Draco's kiss coated in my orgasm groaning in satisfaction. I smiled against his lips as he deepened the kiss his hips rolling over my core, I moaned into his mouth when his hard cock rubbed on my sensitive clit. He sat up and wiggled his eyebrows at me making me smile, he leaned back on his elbows gesturing for me to settle on him. I crawled over him straddling his waist slowly inch by inch sinking on to his cock, I threw my head back closing my eyes as I rocked my hips on his length. His hands cupped my arse his fingers digging in, I looked at Draco who leaned forward on his knees as he watched me ride Theo. His eyes found mine blowing out a breath covering his mouth with his fingers, I gestured my eyes to his bulging trousers and he smirked leaning back freeing his weeping veiny cock. My mouth parted in a moan as Theo grabbed my hips and started to pound into me from beneath me, I leaned forward my arms either side of Theo's head crashing my mouth to his but looking at Draco's as he pumped his length. I sat up with my hands on Theo's chest matching his thrusts, locking eyes with Draco throwing my head back in pleasure when he came all over his hand and my orgasm flashed white spots in my vision clenching and pulsating around Theo's cock as he emptied inside of me.

I squealed as Theo flipped us so I was on my back and pulled out of me with a rough kiss. I leant up on my elbows to look at them both "Well that was fucking incredible" Theo smiled from next to me, "I won't tell anyone you bashed one out to my cock Draco don't worry" he smirked at him.

"Fuck off you prick I was watching her face and tits not your cock" he shook his head with a laugh as he removed his trousers and laid down next to me wedging me between the two of them.