6.

Draco
______________

Merlin help me have the strength to control myself with this girl, I cannot believe I just done that out in the open where anyone could have seen us. I couldn't stop myself watching her on that broom, then the flush on her face when she landed and the attitude on her. But fuck me the moans and the curses she made from my touch, muffled from beneath my hand reverberating throughout my body and teasing my cock. The taste of her orgasm on my fingers nearly buckled my knees completely, addictive and dangerous but I knew I needed more I told her as much.

I looked at my watch "Everyone will be at lunch by now" gesturing my head towards the entrance of the castle holding her bag out to her.

"Right yeah lunch, let's go" she cleared her throat and took the bag from me walking beside me to the great hall. I huffed out a laugh at the blush on her cheeks and the gears I could imagine spinning a frenzy inside her head "It's not funny" she smiled shoving my arm and covering her face.

"And where the bloody hell have you two been?" Pansy called out from the entrance to the hall hand on her hip, I noticed Orion's lips twitched in amusement as Pansy raised her eyebrows at us waiting for an answer.

"We've been on the pitch, Orion gave me quite the show didn't you love" I smiled strolling past  Pansy into the hall sticking my hand in my pocket and winking over my shoulder at her making her shake her head and pinch the bridge of her nose.

Orion
_______________

"Did you bloody shag him?" Pansy squealed excitedly jumping up and down slightly smacking my shoulders as she pulled me off out of view.

"Fucking hell please stop and shut up oh my god everyone will hear you. No I didn't bloody shag him but.. he definitely made me come" I whispered the last part covering my mouth trying to conceal the smile on my face.

"How? Where? What? Tell me everything" she hissed in excitement "Actually where's Daph we need to find her then you tell us everything" marching me off towards to the dungeons.

Daphne waved sweetly as she walked towards us next to Blaise in the corridors of the dungeons, gasping when Pansy grabbed her robes and span her around to follow us. I shook my head at her as she mouthed 'what the fuck?' at me.

Once Pansy had closed our dorm room door and silenced the room she sat on her dressing table chair clasping her hands in her lap "Go ahead" she smiled proudly.

I covered my face as I giggled "I was flying around the pitch I saw Draco in the stands when I was finished, I still felt moody so I snapped at him.. he span me around pulled me under the stands, kissed my neck, fingered me until I came with his hand over my mouth while he whispered FILTHY shit in my ear and then he sucked his fucking fingers clean and said I tasted as good as he thought I would".

Their mouths were gaped open when I'd finished speaking "ughhhh that is fucking HOT" Pansy moaned appreciatively I nodded my head agreement.

"If he's that good with just his fingers, girl imagineeee ugh fucking hell" I groaned pulling at the roots of my hair.

_______________

That evening at dinner I walked in to the hall arm in arm with Daphne, I squeezed her forearm as a curly haired Hufflepuff waved me down walking towards us "Bloody hell who is that and why is he coming over here" I whispered in her ear.