27.

Theo
______________

I was struggling to get that night out of my mind, fucking hell seeing Orion trussed up like that teasing her body with ice eating her out, fucking her face and then watching Draco rail her like a slut as she'd asked. I could be considered an absolute pervert from the amount of times I disappear inside of my own head to replay it over and over.

The smirk that overcomes my face involuntarily every time I see her is deserving of the narrowed eyes and slaps she rewards me with. Fucking hell Draco is a lucky lucky man.

I did a double take when I spotted Orion in the courtyard sitting next to Loony Lovegood, this was new. I approached them hands in my pockets raising my eyebrows at her in questioning "Theo" she greeted me with a smile "Have you met Luna?".

I studied the blonde girl closely she was very pretty but weird as fuck "No I don't think I've had the pleasure Loony was it?" I smiled politely holding a hand out to her. Orion's mouth dropped open she smacked my hand away from Loony "I beg your pardon? Don't be so bloody rude" she hissed.

"Oh it's quite alright Orion I'm used to it by now" she spoke dreamily like she was really fucking high or something. "No it's not alright Luna apologise Theo. Now" she stared at me expectantly, I rolled my eyes "Terribly sorry Luunaa" I dragged her name our correctly.

Orion excused herself saying her goodbyes with a hug and gripped the sleeve at the back of my bicep "I could hex you Theo how can people be so mean to her she's an absolute sweetheart" she shook her head in disappointment.

"When did you even start speaking to her I've never seen you with her before?" I asked her curiously, "I don't know a few months ago I helped her find her shoes that her bastard roommates keep hiding, so I threatened to kick the living shit out of them if they did it again and now she has an appropriate amount of shoes. We chat if we see each other I think you'd actually really like her if you had a conversation with her" she rambled on quickly.

"Are you trying to set me up?" I snorted comically and she shrugged her shoulders "I know you better than anyone by now Theo why don't you try it see what you think" she smirked linking her arm with mine.

Maybe I will.

Orion
_______________

I took my seat at the back of the charms classroom smiling at Draco and Theo as they sat next to me. Draco smirked at me and I narrowed my eyes leaning closer to him "Why do you always look like you're up to something?" I whispered sitting up straight when the professor walked in.

He laid his hand on my thigh "I am always up to something" his hand moved slowly up my thigh until it was hidden under my skirt. I widened my eyes at him "Stop it" I hissed under my breath earning Theo's attention on the other side of Draco who rolled his eyes with a chuckle. I gripped my wand in my hand my knuckles turning white as he moved my underwear aside, "Can you keep quiet?" he leaned down to whisper.

"No" I smirked, he raised his eyebrows at me almost like a dare. His fingers sunk into my folds and I inhaled sharply tapping my wand against the desk, two Gryffindor boys in front of us turned to frown at me and I gave them my middle finger at the same time his fingers circled over my clit making me slam my hand abruptly down on to the table. They looked at each other wide eyed and turned away from me, Draco chuckled quietly beside me. My back arched off my seat as he filled me with his fingers while his thumb stroked my clit, "Draco" I hissed as jolts of pleasure shot through the sensitive nerves.

"Do you two have to?" Theo leaned over onto the palm of his hand with a smile. Draco shrugged his shoulders as I braced the edge of the desk, I could feel the slick as he slowly thrust his fingers slowly in and out of me curling them to hit my spot. I felt it building so I crossed my arms on the desk resting my head against them my body shuddering around his fingers.

"Miss Pucey are you feeling okay?" Professor Flitwick called up from the front of the class and Draco still didn't relent even when I dug my fingernails into his thigh curling my toes in my heels, even when the rest of the class turned to look at me. I bit hard into my bottom lip and nodded my head as the orgasm spasmed throughout me, my body sagging with relief as he pulled out his fingers. When the class had turned away he looked into my eyes inconspicuously sticking his fingers in to his mouth. I shook my head smiling wiping at my lip realising my mouth tasted metallic and my lip was bleeding from the pressure of my teeth my thumb now covered in blood, Draco took it swiping his tongue over the blood and I groaned quietly closing my eyes.

"Oh a blood kink we are adding to the list huh?" he whispered in my ear smugly, "I've always found vampires fascinating" I smirked.

"If you two are quite finished the two prat's from the trio just watched that whole altercation" Theo chuckled, I leaned forward to look at the table beside us blushing furiously as they smirked and wiggled their eyebrows at me. "I'll kill you" I hissed at Draco.

"You would never" he smiled proudly knowing damn sure I wouldn't. I didn't even know what charm we were meant to be practicing but I swirled my wand aiming at Draco 'accidentally' shooting a jet of water in his face. He spluttered for breath "Oops" I giggled.

"Miss Pucey we aren't doing Aguamenti today" Professor Flitwick scolded me, "Sorry sir I got mixed up" I smiled as Draco muttered curses under his breath casting drying charms over himself.

"You know I love you wet Draco" I said twisting and weaving my wand through my fingers, he raised an eyebrow at me as Theo shook his head "You walked yourself right into that one Orion".

"You're my favourite when you're wet Orion, preferably screaming my name as an added touch" Draco smirked. "Only your favourite when I'm wet and screaming your name Draco tsk is that right?" I raised my eyebrows and pursed my lips pretending I was pissed with him. Theo smiled behind him as his face dropped and he shook his head with furrowed brows "No not like that Orion, everything about you is my favourite you know that" he worried.

I turned to him with my chin rested in my palm "Oh yeah like what?".

He looked around the room cautiously "Right here really?" he asked.

"Well if you can't think of anything Draco that's just charming" I scoffed winking at Theo when Draco wasn't looking.

He wrapped an arm around my waist leaning in to my ear "Your laugh and your smile with that adorable dimple on your left cheek, your fiery temper and attitude, how loving and protective you are to the people you love, when you dance and sing, I love listening to you sing and definitely when you're wet".

I smiled as I twitched my nose at his cuteness "You're so adorable Draco Malfoy, and extremely gullible but thank you for telling me anyway. Love you" I pecked his lips.

"I'm not adorable don't be annoying.. wait why am I gullible?" he furrowed his brows. Theo banged his head off the table "You're painful mate even I could tell she was pulling your leg".

"I beg your pardon she was nowhere near my leg" he smirked "I know you wasn't pissed at me but I wanted to tell you anyway" he winked at me.

"You two really were made for each other it's sickening" Theo scoffed.

"Even more adorable" I pinched his cheeks, he rolled his eyes "Keep calling me adorable and see what happens".

"Ooooh not very friendly" I pouted playfully, the two Gryffindor's turned to face us "Can you lot shut the fuck up some of are trying to concentrate" one of them spat.

I made an O shape with my as I looked at Draco and Theo who chuckled, "On three boys" I said and they nodded.

"1" I swirled my wand between my fingers, "2" I 'accidentally' aimed my wand in front of me towards the Gryffindorks, "3" the three of us cast Aguamenti in unison laughing at their screams.

"You three in the back there, we aren't doing that charm today have you not been listening at all?" Professor Flitwick scolded us and I held my hands up in defeat "Sorry Professor I keep forgetting, maybe I am running a bit of a fever" I said palming my forehead dramatically. The others in the room rolled their eyes at the naughty Slytherin's always acting up.