17.

Draco
______________

My head whipped to the great hall doors when a screaming Ravenclaw girl called for help, she scanned over the Slytherin table and her eyes locked on mine "Draco? She asked me to get you" she shouted before she disappeared chasing behind Dumbledore and Snape. I was out of my seat in seconds racing to catch up Theo on my tail, I gasped as I saw her passed out on the floor surrounded by blood coming from a gash on her forehead. I rushed to drop beside her cradling her in my arms "Orion? Orion!" I shouted holding her head in my hands, "Please come out of the way we need to get her to the hospital wing Mr Malfoy" Dumbledore waved his arms to hurry me along. I handed her to Snape holding my hands out in front of me covered in her blood, Theo braced his hand on my shoulder turning to the crying group of girls "Who did that? Did you see who it was?" He asked in a raised voice.

A young girl nodded her head and pointed into the broom closet the door wide open, I walked in lighting my wand "Mclaggen" I seethed grabbing his hair and pulling him out he was out cold she must have stunned him before getting away.

I pointed my wand at him turning to Theo "Find Adrian" I sneered and he nodded rushing into the great hall and coming back with Adrian and his friend. "What is this?" he asked holding his arms out.

"Rennervate" I muttered watching as he gasped for breath tumbling around on the floor, I gripped his hair roughly and held his head up to Adrian "He attacked Orion she's in the hospital wing unconscious, that blood over there is hers" I seethed watching as Adrian's eyes filled with uncontrollable rage, he leapt forward connecting his fist with Mclaggen's face. I stepped back as he pummelled him into the ground, Theo pulled him off and I took my wand digging it as hard as I could into his neck "Your life is over, you may aswell drop out of this school now because I am going to ruin you." I fumed spitting in his face as he sobbed and writhed in pain.

I spotted my quidditch jumper on the floor of the broom closet with her wand in the pocket, I picked it up my hands shaking "She was wearing this? Why did you take this off her? What you tried to rape her?" I screamed seeing red and landing the bottom of my foot over his face. Adrian pulled me and then Theo came out of nowhere stomping down on his crotch, Adrian grabbed the collar of his shirt and steered us both to the hospital wing.

"He's fucking dead" Theo fumed beside me "We all agree he's fucking dying right?" he said to me and Adrian.

"Yeah he's fucking dead" I spat.

She was still unconscious when we arrived and I closed my eyes looking away at the sight of her covered in her own blood. We sat around her bed as Madame Pomfrey explained she received a nasty contusion on her forehead and concussion, she'll wake up when she's ready. Theo approached Dumbledore and Snape "It was Cormac Mclaggen, we found him stunned in the broom closet along with Orion's clothes so we can have a guess at what he was trying to do to her. We left him battered and bloodied" he shook angrily as Snape pursed his lips in anger looking at Orion then at my emotion filled eyes. He nodded his head at me letting me know it'll be sorted and I nodded back at him, turning to take Orion's hand.

Adrian watched me closely but I didn't care, I brought her hand to my mouth closing my eyes. That girl had said Orion asked for me, when she was beaten and bloodied she asked for me before she passed out. I avoided looking at Theo knowing he had heard that too.

Pansy, Daphne and Blaise came rushing in gasping when they saw her, "What the fuck happened? We saw Mclaggen battered in the hallway people were saying he tried to rape her that's not true is it?" Pansy covered her mouth eyes wide.

"We don't know her jumper was on the floor of the closet and her head was smashed in" Adrian said clenching his fists angrily.

Orion's hand moved in mine and her head started to move "Someone get Pomfrey" I said.

"Draco?" She muttered as she sat up eyes locking on mine before they teared up and she sobbed. I held the back of head holding her against my chest as she cried, "Orion you're okay we're all here" I assured her.

Theo
_____________

I looked away when she called for him and when he held her against his chest, Daphne held my hand giving it a squeeze of reassurance. I took a seat leaning my head in my hands, "Theo?" she called holding her hand out to me, I stood and sat on the other side of her kissing the side of her head. I didn't miss the frown on Adrian's face before he looked away raising an eyebrow.

"What happened Miss Pucey?" Snape asked as him and Dumbledore rounded the curtains.

I watched as her eyes filled up again and she glanced between me and Draco, "I don't know who it was, a boy I've never spoken to him before, he covered my mouth said that I never noticed him and that that was going to change, he was ripping my clothes off of me I tried to fight him and he hit my head off the floor. I closed my eyes and willed my magic to stun him and then he went flying I managed to get out and then it went black" she trembled her hands shaking as they clasped around her knees.

"I need you to confirm if that boy is the one that is unconscious in the room next door, he cannot hurt you but we need to know in order to punish the correct person" Dumbledore clasped his hands behind his back, she nodded her head and pulled the covers off her legs. I held her hand as we followed behind Dumbledore, she peered her head in the room and her face twisted in anger "Yes that's him" she whispered.

"Thank you Miss Pucey, Mr Mclaggen will be expelled immediately once he is conscious" Dumbledore nodded his head at her.

"I need to get out of here away from that" she gestured towards the room with a scowl, "You're feeling okay?" I asked cupping her cheek.

"I feel fine honestly, I need a bloody drink" she groaned, I gestured to the others to follow. "Want a piggy back?" I smiled at her. She tilted her head and tapped my shoulders before she jumped on wrapping her arms around my neck.

I settled her onto the common room sofa sitting next to her Draco on her other side the others sat around us, "So who beat him unconscious?" She smiled appreciatively.

"Adrian, me and then Theo" Draco said "That's the least of his worries when we're finished with him" he finished scowling into his drink.

"You're sure you are okay?" Adrian asked her crouching in front of her, she nodded her head "I'm fine I promise Ade, thank you. For beating him" she smiled proudly, he kissed her forehead "Of course Ori, I've always got your back".

She leaned her head on my shoulder and sighed as we sat alone just the three of us, "Can I sleep with you two tonight?".

"Of course love" Draco squeezed her thigh.