45.

The end is nigh 😭
I've absolutely loved writing this fic
Keep an eye out for me in the future I'll definitely be writing more.
Love you all thank you so much for your support 💚
_____________________

Orion
________________

He wasn't here, I searched the entire manor calling out his name and he's not here. I stepped out on to the veranda and I spotted him straight away, next to the lake face in his hands. I walked slowly towards him the grass under my bare feet a welcome feeling in the September night. I took a seat next to him and he startled snapping his head to look at me, he's been crying.

I brought my palm to his cheek swiping away the stray tears, pressing my lips against the wet tracks on his cheek.

"I do want it Theo".

He inhaled sharply "What?".

"I want it all, with Draco with you. I love you Theo I always have and I'd tried to convince myself it was in a way different to what is really is so we didn't lose each other and I'm sorry".

His eyes searched my face intently for the truth perhaps? I presume he found it because he hauled me onto his lap so my legs straddled his waist and crashed his mouth to mine. I laced my fingers in his hair relishing the feel of his tongue against mine. His hands roamed my body greedily bunching up my nightie around my hips so his hands could grip my bare arse and roll my hips over his.

"You mean it?" He panted and I nodded my head with a smile.

"I mean it".

I pulled his tshirt off over his head letting my hands travel the expanse of his chest, over his shoulder and across his back as he left hot open mouthed kisses on my neck. I slowly pushed his shoulders back so he laid on the grass, I pulled his trousers and boxers down before settling back on top of him. I lifted my nightie above my head his chest heaved as his hands came up gently stroking his thumb over my nipples. He sat up quickly taking them one by one into his mouth swirling his tongue and sucking, my back arched at his touch his throbbing erection causing friction against my clit.

"Is this what you want Theo?" I gasped rolling my hips onto his cock guided by his hands gripping the flesh of my arse.

"Yes, gods yes no one compares to you Orion, anything I would do anything for you" he whispered against my lips.

I lifted up onto my knees guiding his cock to my dripping entrance, his head fell against my chest and then I sunk down on to him panting in arousal. His fingers dug into my skin and he groaned loudly as I swivelled my hips on him, I gripped the sides of his face making him look into my eyes as I fucked him. I leaned forward lowering us to the ground so his back lay flat grinding my hips against him, peppering kisses over his face, swiping my tongue across his lips.

"Fuck, shit Orion you feel so good".

He flipped us over so he was on top nestled between my legs my hair fanned out around my head, he gripped onto my arse cheek snapping his hips into me as I cried his name. His lips kissed along my collarbone swiping his tongue up the side of my neck, more kisses across my jawline before he moulded our mouths together his tongue dancing with mine sending shockwaves throughout my body.

Under the moon, under the the stars surrounded by flowers on the grass as the lake rippled behind us. Only the sounds of our pants and moans filling the naked night air, I tangled my fingers in his hair arching my back as his hands came between us his middle finger flicking my clit with the perfect amount of pressure and I was coming undone. Pulsating and clenching around him, screaming his name but he wasn't done he kept up his punishing pace. Kept his middle finger circling my sensitive nub as he whispered affirmations of love and lust into my ear. My vision spotted white as another orgasm wracked my body, my hips bucking my legs trembling and then he was cumming filling me to the brim as he moaned into my neck.